I Don't Want To Let You Go

Uno.

Dear motherfucker,
I saw you in lunch today. I felt like smashing your face in with a shovel and kissing you all at the same time. Maybe it's the fact you're an asshole or I'm on my period, but you irritated me more today than usual.
I could be as melodramatic and sad all I want, but you know how much I hate it when girls cry. I hate it even more when I cry. So when you broke up with me and made me cry, I decided I despise you. I would says hate but I'm pretty sure that someone that hates a boy wouldn't want to cuddle and have heartfelt conversations with him.
This is stupid. And if you ever read this, I'll deny ever writing it.
I guess I sort-of-still-love-you,
Riley.

Dear ex.,
today your friends, like the immature brats they are, tripped me in lunch. When I was getting up and brushing the corn off my shirt, I noticed that you saw the entire ordeal. After school, I heard you scream at your friends to leave me alone.
That reminded of what a good guy you are.
Maybe you aren't such a jerk after all,
Riley.

Dear ex.,
Senior year is tough. My AP classes are driving me insane, I have a piano rehearsal next Tuesday (my first one, yikes), and I'm dealing with trying to get over you.
I accidently bumped into you today. It was the most awkward moment in my short life. I just stared into your wide gray eyes and you stared into my green eyes for what seemed like hours and then you just coughed and said sorry. Maybe I looked into it too much but it sounded like you meant sorry for something other than bumping into me in the hallway. I wish I could've told you that I still loved you. But it's not my place to do that anymore.
Riley.

Dear Jack,
I miss you.
Riley.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got inspired by Maroon 5's song Misery. I'm not too sure that I like this or that any of you guys will llike it but whatever.
Subscriptions and comments are love. <3