Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Matt's POV (changes quite quickly to Jack's)

I walked downstairs in the morning to find Jack and Alex snuggled on the couch together. They made such a cute couple. I thought about waking them up but decided that they were too cute so I left them.

I went through to the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of cereal.
"Morning Matt," a voice came from behind me.
"Morning Lex. Good sleep?" I asked smugly.
"Yeah, Matt. You can't tell anyone this and before I tell you, you've got to promise me something," Alex said.
"Okay. I promise. What's up Lex?" I asked. Then I noticed Jack standing in the doorway.
"I think Jay and I are kind of dating but I'm really not sure. What do I do?" he asked.
"Maybe you should ask him," I said, motioning to behind me. Alex's cheeks went bright red.
"He's not-"
"He kind of is," Jack replied for me. I saw Alex mouth the word 'shit.' He had not wanted that to happen.

***Jack's POV***
I knew Alex was embarrassed and to be honest, it was quite funny.
"Matt, can you-" I didn't even need to finish the sentence and Matt was out the door. Then I turned to my unofficial boyfriend.
"Lex. What was that you were saying to Matt?" I asked. I could feel his embarrassment from across the room. I strode over and hugged him from behind.
"It's noting," Alex said, stuttering.
"Nope. It's a question that's been on both of our minds since we found out we liked each other. Since we first kissed. It's not 'nothing'. So, Alex. What were you saying?" I asked.
"What are we Jack? Are we...mates, in a relationship or just friends with needs?" he asked.
"What do you want us to be?" I asked.
"I dunno...I guess I want us to date..." he replied.
"Then, Alexander William Gaskarth...would you do me the honor of becoming my official boyfriend?" I asked.
"Well, Jack Bassam Barakat...It would be my honor," he replied.
So, I could officially call Alex my boyfriend and you have no idea how long I waited to be able to do that. I waited pretty much since we met.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right. I'm really getting into this story, but I've seriously got to stop now seen as it's quarter past 11 at night and I have to be up at seven. I can't really dedicate this chapter to anyone 'cause I didn't give anyone any time to comment so I'm dedicating it to all of my readers. I may not be able to name you, but I love every single one of you for reading this story. I've not got to go. Goodnight my lovelies. I shall update tomorrow unless I'm away seeing family and then reading Kerrang! Even if that happens to be so, I'll try to fit one in. This is an update just in case. Goodight =) xxxxxxx