Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

It felt amazing to finally be able to call Jack my boyfriend. I had wanted to be able to do that for ages. We were snuggled up on the couch with Mat and Vinny taking up the other couch and we were watching Home And Away (Vinny's idea) when I got a text from Mary telling me to go home. I really didn't want to leave but I knew that she would kill me if I didn't.

"Guys. I gotta go. Mary's just text me telling me to go back home," I said with a sigh at the end.
"Aww, babe. Have you really gotta go?" Jack asked.
"Yeah. It sucks. I don't even know why I gotta go, but I'm already on her bad side so I'm not gonna push it," I replied.
"That sucks. I guess you're gonna have to go then," I said.
"Yeah, I guess so," I replied, half smiling. I grabbed my bag and hugged Matt and Vinny. Jack walked me to the door. He kissed me softly before pulling me into a huge hug.
"I'll see you later?" he asked.
"Tomorrow at the latest. Nothing's separating us. Especially not now," I told him.
"I god dam hope that you're right," he replied.
"And I'm god damn sure I am," I replied. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. We kissed once more before reluctantly pulling away from each other. I walked out of the door and down the path.

Just as I was walking up the path to my house, I got a text. It read:
From : Jack
I miss you soo much already Dx
Love you xxx

I smiled as I walked into the house. I text him back saying that I missed him too and that I loved him back.
"Faggot's back," Caleb said, announcing my arrival.
"Alex. Room. Get out of my sight," Mary said.
"Why the hell did you want me home if I've just got to go to my room?" I asked, slightly annoyed.
"You shouldn't hang out with any of your friends any more. We think that maybe it's a phase. We have decided that if you stop hanging out with boys, then it'll be better and you'll get over it," she said bluntly.
"What?! You think it's just a phase? Oh my god! You are as shallow as I thought," I said. I was really angry at Mary.
"Oh, come now Alex. You don't need to get annoyed. No man is permanently Gay," she said.
"It's not a lifestyle choice, if you're gay, you're born gay," I replied.
"Alex, you don't believe that nonsense do you?" she replied. She was really starting to get on my nerves.
"Fuck this! I'm going back to Jack's. I don't know when I'll be back." I stormed out and walked over to the park. I sat on the swing, trying to calm my breathing. She thought it was a fucking phase? Why the hell would it be a fucking phase? She had not idea, did she? No. She didn't.
"For fuck sake," I said out loud.

"Hey, you okay?" someone said. I turned around to find someone walking towards me.
"Yeah, I'm okay," I said.
"You sure as hell don't seem it. Normally people who are okay don't sit so tense or randomly shout 'for fuck sake.' I'm Rian by the way. Rian Dawson," he said.
"Alex. Alex Gaskarth," I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. You guys will be getting frequent updates over the next few days xD. All my mates are away with the school to Paris Dx. Big thanks to the comments from queenelizabeth12, mkhlaxgrl13 and Just.a.Kid. Thanks guys. This is updated for you xxx