Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I got really bored without Alex so I decided to go on a walk. There wasn't much else to do, so why not try to get to know the area? I grabbed my jacket and walked over to the door, yelling to Matt and Vinny I was going out and would be back later.

I walked around a bit before noticing a park. I walked down, thinking that it wold be empty which was good but as I drew closer, I saw a very familiar grey slouch hand and a smile was brought to my face. Then it was quickly wiped off when I saw another guy. Alex was obviously trying to get away from him.

My pace sped up.
"Lex," I yelled. He looked around and saw me. A look of relief came over his face. He ran towards me but the other guy followed. Alex began to run and when he reached me, he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me roughly. I kissed back as I put my arms around his waist.
"Aww, come on baby. I thought we had something," a drunken voice said. I recognized his voice... Ross?
"Jack, let's just go back to your house. Now," Alex said, into the kiss.
"Okay baby," I replied. I took his hand and we began to walk but the other guy grabbed his arm and pulled him out of my grip before thoroughly kissing him. Alex pushed him away immediately but whoever the guy was grabbed him again and kissed him.

I pulled Alex away and punched the guy in the face. Then he turned around and punched me back. I heard a loud cracking noise and knew it was my nose. I punched him in the mouth and he punched my Jaw. It quickly numbed. I punched him in the eye and punched him in the gut. I was about to punch him again, but Alex grabbed my hand and ran, pulling me with him. I ran to keep up with him.

When we were a bit away from the park, Alex slowed down, but didn't completely walk. He got to the nearest bench and shoved me onto it before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a packet of tissues.
"It's not that bad Lex," I said.
"Jack. Two things. One, you haven't seen it. And two, what the hell were you thinking?" he said. He sounded quite annoyed.
"He Kissed you Lex," I said.
"Am I incapable of looking after myself Jack?" he asked, sounding even more annoyed.
"I know you can look after yourself, but-"
"Jack. Go home and get Matt to take you to the hospital," he said. Then he got up and started walking away.
"Lex. Please-"
"Jack! Go home!" He walked away without another word.

I walked home with a tissue at my nose and feeling really crap. I opened the door just as Vinny came walking downstairs.
"Jack! What the hell happened to you? Are you okay?" Vinny said, going into 'worried mother' mode.
"I'm fine. I was walking in the park and fell onto a patch of rocks. Nothing big," I replied. I didn't want him worrying about me.
"Right. Hospital now! Come on," he told me, grabbing my arm and pulling me out to the car.
"Where's Matt?" I asked.
"At the airport. His boyfriend's flying over tonight," he said. I swore there was jealousy in his voice. Right enough, I wished that Alex and I were like them at the moment.

I missed Alex while sitting in the waiting room. Alex would have been able to make me laugh in that environment. Why did I have to act out of impulse and punch the guy first. Why? Wait, I was standing up for him. Surely he should be grateful? I didn't know what to do, so I decided to stop thinking. It was better than having doubts and shit wasn't it? I didn't know.

When we were put through, they did an x-ray of my nose and did some other test. I found out that my nose was only fractured and that it would quickly heal. I was dismissed and we drove home. I went to my room and didn't leave it for the rest on the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww. Poor Jack. Okay, hopefully I'll get some more comments. I really do love them. And they keep ideas coming. You guys are just lucky that I'm just out of a downfall of writing when I had writers block. Don't worry though. I'm back. So, comment and subscribe!!!!! I'd love you forever xxx