Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I sat impatiently waiting for their reply, not sure how they would take it.
"Why do you ask such silly questions Jack? Of coarse. Alex, you're completely welcome to live here with us," Matt said with so much enthusiasm it was unbelievable.
"Of coarse man. You don't even need to ask," Vinny replied, really chirpy.
"I don't see a problem with that," Greico said, cuddling into Matt's side. He was getting quite clingy with Matt since he arrived and although Matt hugged back, you could see how sick and fed up of it he was.

"Thank you all sooo much. I owe you all one," I said, jumping up and hugging each one of them. I hugged Jack and pressed a very sloppy kiss to his cheek.
"Lex! That's gross," he said, wiping it off.
"Aww. Love you too," I replied, pouting.
"No, don't pout, I'm sorry," he said, wrapping his arms around me.
"Aww. It's cool baby," I replied. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to see who it was from.

From: Unknown Number
Hey Alex. It's Lisa.
Do you remember me?

"Shit! How the fuck," I said.
"What?" Jack asked me.
"How the fuck did Lisa get my number?" I asked. I thought I had left her behind when i left everything else.
"I don't know. How the fuck could she? That's just fucking creepy man," Jack said.
"She's a fucking stalker. I don't get her. I thought I ditched her when I ditched Brooklyn for the lovely homey town Baltimore," I replied.
"That's what we all thought Lexi," Jack said.
"Lisa, as in 'I'm gonna sleep around with anyone I can while with you' Lisa?" Matt asked.
"Yeah. Lisa fucking Ruocco," I replied.

The doorbell went. No one in my old house knew where Jack lived do they? We all got up together to get the door. Jack pulled it open and the face of the last person I'd ever want to see appeared behind it.

Lisa Noel Ruocco
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I needed some sort of Drama on the side of moving houses. Lisa is gonna be Alex's new stalker. I understand that Alex and Lisa are one of the cutest couples of all time and that Alex loves Lisa to bits and vice versa but remember, this is fiction and I needed some other Drama and Lisa seemed perfect. This was a complete filler chapter. The Drama begins...tomorrow. I'm tired and have ANOTHER story to update. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow.

I'd quickly like to Thank Let_It_Roll for the lovely comment she left. Thanks guys. Comment, subscribe and let me know what you think. Your thought and opinions matter a lot to me xxx