Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

When Alex finally stopped the car, there was blackness.
"Alex! What the fuck?" I asked.
"Do you trust me?" he replied beside me. The car door had opened.
"Well, yeah, but what's with the-" I started
"Then just follow me," he cut me off
"I can't see to follow you," I said, stating the obvious
"Come on," he said taking my hand in his and pulling me out of the car.

He led me forward and what felt like after forever, he finally stopped and let go of my hands, leaving me feeling alone. I shivered thinking that he'd left me. Then I felt someone taking the blindfold off of my eyes. But it was replaced by hands.
"You ready Jack?" he asked in my ear. I nodded enthusiastically. I felt the hands being pulled away from my eyes. I opened them and was met by a most beautiful site.

We were on a beach and the sand was rolling softly on the shore. Alex was sitting on a blanket and there was a basket filled with food.
"A picnic on the beach? Lex... you... thank you," I said. A picnic on the beach was my perfect dream date.
"Even better," he said, and shoved a CD into a wireless CD player. Blink 182 began playing.
"You are amazing, Alex," I told him, pulling him to his feet and into a huge hug. He kissed my cheek lightly.

Then he pulled me over to the blanket and we sat down. I saw Alex had packed all of my favorite foods, including Spaghetti Bolognese. Although it was cold, it was still really good. I could tell that Alex had made it. He added an unknown ingredient.

"Lex! How the fuck do you make this? It's amazing," I said.
"That's for me to know, and you to not," he said, smiling innocently.
"I will get the recipe out of you," I told him.
"Okay honey, whatever helps you sleep at night," he replied sarcastically.

It was about two hours later and it didn't even feel like five minutes.
"You know what Lex?" I said.
"What Jay?" he replied.
"I love you," I said, smiling at him.
"I love you too honey," he replied, grinning.
"And wanna know something else?" I asked.
"What else?" he asked, smiling over at me.
"I've had a really good time," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Date is done. Alex's POV next xD Hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you to Let_It_Roll and AllTimeMinor for your comments.

Comment, Subscribe and recommend if you're enjoying! Xxx