Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I internally sighed with relief. At least Jack was enjoying himself as well. But then again, for me, anything that involved Jack was amazing. He was just a generally amazing person. He was always able to brighten up my day. The only thing that had put a dampen on that date for me, was the event before it.

Why couldn't Lisa just leave me alone? Was 'It's Over' too hard for her to comprehend? I definitely made it clear...well, I hope I did. I just hoped she wouldn't ruin everything for me.

"Standing on rooftops, Everybody scream your heart out!"

My phone rang, making me jump.
"Excuse me a second," I said smiling. I swiftly pulled my phone out.

"Hello?" I said. I had forgot to check the caller ID.
"I'll be watching your every move, Gaskarth. No on gets away with calling me a slut. Not even you honey," a sickly sweet voice I knew all too well replied.
"Look Lisa. Just leave me alone. I really don't want you around. You only ruin and destroy things. Why don't you just go back to Brooklyn? It's your type of place with it's constant parties and prostitutes on the street. I'm sure you'll find someone else. Just go away,"I replied. She was getting on my nerves
"Oh no baby. No can do. Sorry," she said.
"Three things Lisa. One, I really honestly Hate you. Two, You are wasting your time. And three, don't call me baby, babe, honey or anything like that. Oh, one more thing. Leave me alone and get a life," I said, hanging up on her.

I groaned out loud and threw my phone onto the blanket and groaned out loud. Jack moved to behind me and started massaging my shoulders.
"Sorry Jay. This must be a pretty shit date," I said looking over at him.
"Just us spending time together's perfect for me," he said. Suddenly, a branch broke from beside us and someone walked out of the shadows.
"Well, if it isn't the two little fags on a little date. How cute?"

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOHHHH!!!!!! Drama!!! You'll find out who it is next chapter but in the meantime, how about you take a guess. Leave a comment as to who you think it is. Thanks to sk8terchick, Let_It_Roll and AllTimeMinor. for commenting.

If any of you have stories of your own, leave a link to them in a comment and I'll give them a read when I can. I know it's been a while and this was just a filler chapter.
Alex's POV again next xD

Comment, Subsribe and Recommend if you're enjoying. Thanks :)