Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV (going into Alex's)

***Jack's POV***
I looked over towards the voice! Who the fuck was he?
"What are you doing here?" Alex asked him standing up and walking towards the figure.
"Oh nothing, Alex! Nothing but beating the fag out of you both." He swung for Alex which he ducked but wasn't quick enough to stop the foot that flew into his gut. Alex fell to the ground, coughing and spluttering.

I stood up to stop the guy but I was stopped.
"Jack! No! Run! Get out of here! NOW," Alex demanded.
"I'm not leaving you here," I replied. Alex was lying on the ground, tears streaming down his face.
"Jack, please! Just go! I'll be fine," Alex insisted. I felt guilty for leaving him there, but he wasn't going to give in until I ran. So I ran! I got into the car and drove away. I found an empty parking lot and parked before climbing out of my car and crying. I had left him to fend for himself.

***Alex's POV***
"Please Caleb! Stop," I begged, tears streaming down my face mixing with blood. I was loosing so much. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards us!
"Who the fuck is there?" a voice I knew so well came!
"ZACK," I screamed to him and then in pain when my hair was grabbed in a fist and I was pulled to a standing position. I heard running and a flashlight flashed into my face which was covered in blood and scrunched up in pain. Zack, Greico and Ross stood at the front with Matt, Vinny behind them. Behind Matt and Vinny, stood Jack! I told him to go! To leave!

"Let Alex go you prick," Ross said.
"I don't think so fag," Caleb bit back, tugging my hair harder!
"Caleb! Please! Don't!" I screamed in pain, tears falling faster and faster down my face!
"Oh, is that you finally begging? I thought Gaskarth's didn't do that," he sneered, shoving me to the ground. Zack quickly ran over and grabbed me and pulled me towards them. He shoved me towards Jack who caught me quickly but gently. I cried a lot heavier now.
"I've got you Lex! Oh God, look at you. I shouldn't have left you," he said.
"You're okay. That's all that matters to me," I replied.
"No Lex! It shouldn't be! You're not okay! God, you're covered in blood," he stated. I felt my eyes getting really heavy! They were beginning to close.
"I'm sleepy Jack," I said.
"No Lex! Please! Try to stay awake," Jack begged.

"C'mon Jack! We better get him to hospital before he looses TOO much blood," Zack said. My eyes were winning the fight I was having with them.
"I'm gonna go to sleep for a while Jacky," I said.
"Just promise me you'll wake up," he asked.
"Hmm," I said as I lost consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long and I know that it's a really sad chapter. But things will get better, that I will guarantee. Love you all and thanks for reading this story! Do me a big favor and comment? No one will judge your opinion. If you are commenting, anything you think could have been done better? Constructive Criticism never hurt.