Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Matt's POV

Vinny walked back over and handed me a cup of coffee to which I said thanks and began slowly drinking it, not making much conversation. After breaking up with Grieco, I wasn't much good for conversation. We sat in silence for five more minutes, but by that time our coffee's were finished and I couldn't avoid conversation anymore.

"D'you wanna just go back to the house? We could watch a movie or something," Vinny asked. I guessed that watching a movie and eating Ben And Jerry's ice cream would take my mind off of what had happened.
"Yeah, sounds good. We have to let the guys know though," I replied.
"Yeah, come on," Vinny replied, standing up. I followed his actions and we walked out of the cafeteria and back to Alex's room. When we reached it, Vinny popped his head around the door.

"Matt and I are going back to the house, 'kay? Let us know if you want picked up or something," he said.
"Yeah man, can I come? I'm shattered and I need to sleep," Ross replied, yawning.
"Sure thing," Vinny said.
"What 'bout you two?" I asked.
"Jack's staying here," Alex replied for Jack, not looking at us, but at Jack instead. Jack just nodded his head, not looking away from Alex. They were so cute together.
"Zack?" I asked. I hoped he was coming.
"I'll stay here," Zack said, throwing a small smile in my direction.
"Okay," I replied, throwing the best smile I could to him. I walked over and hugged Zack. I slipped a small note in his pocket. Then I hugged Jack and Alex.
"Feel better soon and give us a call when you need picked up yeah? Please don't make it a ridiculously early time like three in the morning 'cause if you do, I won't be picking you up," I warned playfully.

After we all said bye, we left for home. When we arrived, Ross immediately headed upstairs and to a bed. Vinny walked into the front room and picked a movie while I went to the kitchen and got the Ben And Jerry's. I gave Vinny the Phish Food and I took the Cookie Dough.

The movie started and it turned out that we were watching Scott Pilgrim Vs The World. I loved this movie. It was amazing. I loved it more than Jack loved Home Alone and Jack has hit Alex because he insulted it. That kinda shows how much Home Alone means to Jack. So, yeah.... Scott Pilgrim is awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I was kinda stuck for this chapter....FILLER!!!!
Thank you to AllTimeMinor., SunriseOnTheEastside, Madina_Jade, Lovez my Gaskarth, and sk8terchick (x3) for commenting.
Hope you're all enjoying.