Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

Jack and I sat in the room together just staring into each others eyes because come on! Who couldn't stare into those gorgeous eyes for hours. My phone began ringing, pulling our eyes away. It was Vinny. I answered.

"Yo Vin, what's up? By the way, I'm getting out in about two and a half hours, so could you and Matt come and pick Jack and I up?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure but first I have something HUGE to tell you," he said, excitedly.
"And what is this dear Vincent?" I asked, jokingly.
"Matt kissed me," he said.
"What?" I squealed. Jack looked at me questioningly but I shook my head in an 'I'll tell you later' gesture.
"Yeah! He overheard Zack and I talking and also heard me admitting that I liked him a lot, and he feels the exact same. Alex! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for him to like me or just anything. It was really hard to watch him and Greico. It was even harder to see him hurt but Alex, I've got him now," he exclaimed.
"Yeah! I know Vin! That's fucking great man! Look, I gotta go. I'll see you and Matt later," I said.
"Alright, bye man. You gonna tell Jack?" he asked.
"You know I will," I replied.
"Yeah! See ya," he said, before hanging up.

"Babe, what the hell was that all about?" Jack asked, curiously.
"Matt and Vinny. They kissed," I said.
"Oh my god! Who kissed who though?" he asked. He was just as excited about this as me.
"Matt kissed Vinny," I said.
"Oh My Holy Jesus! Vinny must've been fucking ecstatic," Jack said.
"Yeah, he was soo happy over the phone. Matt and Vinny'll be soo cute together," I squealed.
"I know babe! I can just imagine the two. They'll probably either be sitting on the couch, snuggling...or, they'll be admiring from a distance and giggling and blushing every time their eyes meet," Jack said.
"Oh, I know! I'm soo happy for Vin! He's been waiting forever for this," I said.

Jack and I sat talking about it for a while after. Then we sat in silence, just staring into each others eyes for a while.
"Hey baby?" Jack asked.
"Yeah?" I replied, looking at him with love filled eyes.
"I can only say one thing about Matt and Vinny," he said.
"And what's that babe?" I asked, curious.
"There is only on couple that'll beat them in the 'cute' industry," he said.
"And who's that?" I asked.
"Me and you," he replied, smiling Shyly at me.

And he was right of coarse. No matter how cute Matt and Vinny were, Jack and I could always beat it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so a filler but some lovey-dovey Jalex xD It was needed after the Matt and Vinny thing xD Thanks to sk8erchick for your comment.

Okay, so it's been a while and I know that but I'm not sure about what's gonna happen next xD I really wish I did though.Thanks to everyone who's reading.

Oh, yeah and I'm thinking on putting a song into the next one....possibly my own lyrics.....what d'you guys think?

Comment, subscribe and recommend if you guys are enjoying.