Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I couldn't believe Jack actually liked it! I don't even know why! It wasn't really anything special...it was just another song really. I'd written plenty in the past and there was plenty more to come. I guess it was Jack being Jack! He loved EVERYTHING I wrote. No exceptions to that rule! Anything I came up with, he immediately loved.

Jack had left me for a bit after that whole thing 'cause his mother was on the phone for him. It was obvious that he was missing her. When he came running back upstairs after five minutes, I looked at him.

"Yes Alexander dearest?" he asked.
"Jackary, I have just realized that we need to go to my house, announce I'm moving out, and collect my stuff, but I really don't want to go alone," I said to him. I knew Caleb would be there.
"Okay baby. We'll go together. Just let me grab our jackets," he said to me. I hoped to hell it wasn't my leather jacket.
Jack came back with my black hoodie in his hand. I hugged him tightly.
"You ready to go?" he asked.
"As ready as I'll ever be," I replied.
"Okay babe. Come on," Jack said, taking my hand and pulling me after him.

We reached the house and I walked to the door and opened it slowly. I saw Mary, Caleb and Kyle all standing in the hall and froze.
"Oh! Came for round two Gaskarth?" Caleb said, walking towards me slightly. I froze and Jack stepped to my side, taking my hand subtly in his.
"No! We just came to collect Alex's stuff and you won't have to see us again," Jack spoke, saying every word clearly and slowly, but also very calmly. I kept my breathing normal, but inside, my heart was pounding from fear.
"What do you mean 'collect his stuff'? Alex lives here," Mary said, confused.
"Alex has decided he does not wish to live here and is going to move in with Matt, Vinny and I," Jack said calmly and respectfully. How was he handling this situation so well? I was shaking the entire time!

Jack walked forward and pulled me through between Mary, Kyle and Caleb. We ran upstairs and Jack pulled me into my bedroom. Because I was still shaking, he sat me down on my bed and pulled out bags and boxes from when I last moved. He put everything I owned, including my posters and pictures from my wall, and putting them all into bags and boxes. He then grabbed them and went downstairs and out the front door. He put them in his car and came back up. He repeated the process again and again until all the stuff was in the car. Then he came back up and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You okay for going back to the car?" Jack asked me. I nodded but he knew I was lying.
"You sure? Lex, trust me, everything'll be fine. Believe me. Nothing bad'll happen now. Caleb's gone into the kitchen. I promise you. He won't touch you. I won't let him," he said, taking my face in his hands. I nodded and he quickly kissed me before taking my hand and pulling me towards the front door. We got out and into the car! I sighed in relief when we pulled away, knowing that I'd never have to see Caleb again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone reading. Hope you all enjoyed! Will update soon.

Comment, subscribe and recommend if you enjoy!