Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

"I love you," Jack said just as he fell asleep and a smile fleeted my face.That was all I needed. Him to love me.

--

"Lex! Wake up baby," Jack said, shaking me lightly.
"Hmm, what?" I asked and looked over at the clock. 7.30 am!
"School babe! We gotta go," he said. School! Of coarse!!
"Alright. I'm up, I'm up," I said, rolling onto my back, not realizing I was at the edge of the bed and instead of staying on the bed as I planned, I fell onto the floor, banging the back of my head off of the table beside me.

"Ah fuck!" The back of my head was throbbing when my head hit the floor in the same place. I hated mornings sometimes.
"You okay baby?" Jack asked, peering over the side of the bed.
"You try falling out of bed while hitting your head off of both the oak table and then the floor," I said.
"Aww, babe, that sucks. C'mon, I'll help you up," he said, swinging his legs off of the side of the bed, but he ended up kicking me in the balls.

"Fuck! Jack," I yelled.
"Ah, shit! Babe, I'm sorry," he said. He immediately sat down beside me and helped me sit up.
"I hate you sometimes, y'know that?" I told him.
"I know babe! You've said," he replied, before helping me to my feet.
"I'm going for a shower," I told him.
"Have fun without me, I'm going to go eat something," he replied before wandering out of the room.

In the space of my shower, I was able to get shampoo in my eyes, twice, spill half of the conditioner, slip four times and turn the water cold. Coming out of the shower, I slid and fell flat on my face and then couldn't find a towel, meaning that I had to attempt to find a towel while naked and while anyone could see me.

I fell twice more getting dried, purely from tripping up over things but then my hair got stuck in the hair drier. I burned myself with my straighteners and fell downstairs. I finally got to the kitchen and looked at Jack with a pout.

"What happened baby?" he asked, walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I fell eight times, one being down the stairs, got shampoo in my eyes, spilled conditioner, burned my face with my straighteners, got my hair stuck in a hair drier and couldn't find a towel," I replied.
"Aw, babe, why didn't you call for help?" he asked me.
"'Cause it could have been anyone who came up," I replied.
"Okay, fair enough," he replied.

I made myself some toast with Jack's supervision so that I didn't end up hurting myself again and we got it onto a plate. I sat down and began to eat it but I accidentally bit my tongue.
"Ahh! Why is today my bad luck day?" I said, putting my hand to my mouth.
"What happened now?" Jack asked.
"I just bit my tongue," I replied. I looked at the clock and saw that it was time to go.

Jack and I grabbed our bags and were walking and talking. Suddenly, the front door was in my face.
"Aww babe. Today just isn't your day, is it?" he asked, opening the front door.
"Don't get me started," I replied as I stepped out and fell down the front steps.

Seriously!
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so not the best update, I know but my aunt died today so I'm really not feeling great guys...
I'm sorry if it was crap but I'll do my best to get you guys better updates x Sorry for the long wait (yet again) x Thanks Hot Chelle Rae for commenting x