Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I could not believe Alex had gotten into a fight with Caleb! Even more so, why didn't he get backup before hand! Oh my God! That boy was stupid sometimes! But I kept a smile on my face any way. Well, I would until Alex saw through it!

"Jack, coming upstairs? I'm tired," Alex said looking up at me. I was still sitting up on the counter where as he'd jumped down and was currently stood in front of me.
"Yeah babe, sure," I said with a little less enthusiasm than I should have. I added a fake yawn at the end (which turned out to seem pretty realistic) just to give a reason behind the unenthusiastic reaction. Alex grabbed my by the waist and hoisted me over his shoulder.
"Babe, I though that you were the tired one," I said.
"But you yawned, so you're more tired," he replied. If only he knew...
"Oh, Okay," I said.

We reached our room and Alex pushed me down onto the bed before flopping down on top of me. I resisted the temptation to push him away. Instead, I wrapped my arms around his waist. We lay in silence for ten minutes. If I'm honest, it was an awkward silence for me.
"Jaaack?" Alex said.
"Yeah Lex?" I said.
"I'm horny," Alex said.
"Go sort it yourself then," I said taking my arms away from his waist.
"Aww! But that's no fun," Alex said, sitting up and straddling my waist. He leaned down and started to kiss down my neck. I pushed him off, unable to resist anymore, and rolled over on my side.

"You didn't even give me a chance," Alex complained.
"Seriously Alex! Go sort it yourself," I said. I was actually tired now.
"But I can't be bothered," he complained.
"For Fuck Sake Alex! I said no," I said looking at him.
"But Jaaaackkk," he said.
"Oh my God! Do you not know when to give it a rest and stop acting like a spoiled fucking brat?" I hissed. Alex looked at me with a hurt expression.

"Jack, I-" he said.
"No Alex! Don't even bother," I said, getting up and walking over to the door. I opened it, but it closed back over. I turned around and Alex was stood behind me.
"What's wrong Jack?" he said, looking me straight in the eyes.
"It's nothing," I told him, lying through my teeth. I was just too tired for an argument with him.
"Bull Shit, Jack! You know I can tell your lying! What is it?" Alex said.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing today?" I asked him.
"What?" he asked me.
"Did you really think you could take both Caleb and his mate? Come on Alex! Now, I believe in you, but even I know you couldn't do that," I said.
"I know but I mean, come on Jack! After the day I had! What was I meant to do?" he asked me.
"I don't know! Anything but that! Come on! What would have happened if I wasn't there? Exactly what Alex? Tell me that now?" I said.
"I had it Jack! I was fine," he shouted at me.
"No you fucking weren't Alex! If you had been fine, you wouldn't have called my name and my face would still be in tact," I yelled. Alex looked at me with an expression even more hurt than before.
"If I knew... If I knew that you were going to get hurt, I would not have called you! And I'm sorry Jack, but you can't hold that over me," Alex said. Tears began to fill his eyes.
"You wouldn't have had to if you hadn't have acted so fucking drastically," I yelled.
"Then why the fuck did you help? Why didn't you just fucking grab my arm and walk away?" he yelled back!
"You know what Alex? You're not worth it just now," I said to him coldly before shoving him away and walking out of the door. I could hear Alex sobbing but I wasn't going to turn back.

I walked downstairs and lay on the couch and it was only then that I realized was crying as well. I ended up crying myself to sleep that night and I have no doubt that Alex did too. I'd deal with anything else that was needed to be said in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so thanks to my readers and commenters xx Don't really have much to say apart from I'll update tomorrow.

Comment, Subscribe and Recommend if you're enjoying :)