Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I cried myself to sleep that night. All I felt was loneliness. I even contemplated sneaking into Matt's room, but he'd ask, I'd end up spilling and he'd tell Jack to stop being a fucking pussy. That would give Jack even more of a reason to hate me. It was all my fault. Second night here and I'd pissed my boyfriend off. Just great.

When I woke up that next morning, my eyes were extremely painful. As was my head. I went downstairs and into the kitchen and got some Tylenol and water. I then walked through to the living room where I knew Jack was. I looked over at him, and noticed him shaking in his sleep so I walked over. Despite the argument, I still loved the guy. I put my hand lightly on his shoulder and he rolled onto his back. His face was tear stained and tears were rolling down his cheeks. I knew if Jack was crying in his sleep, he was having an extremely bad nightmare. But only I knew that about him.

"Jack. Jack, wake up," I said, shaking him lightly. He rolled over and began sobbing.
"Jack. Wake up. Come on," I said, shaking slightly harsher. His eyes flew open. He looked petrified.
"A-Alex! Get! The! Phone," he said. Just as he said that, it rang. I hurried through to the hall.

"Hello?" I asked.
"A-Alex, is that y-you?" Joyce asked through the phone.
"Yeah. Hey Joyce. What's wrong?" I said.
"Please g-get Jack," she said, her voice quivering.
"Okay. I'll go get him," I said. I heard shouting in the background.

I got the phone to Jack and he sat on it for ages with him mom. Joyce was in an abusive relationship, you see. Jack had begged her over phone so many times to leave him and come to America, but every time, she declined. Jack hung up and wiped his eyes.

"A-Alex. C-C'mere," he said.
"What's wrong Jack?" I asked as I walked over and sat beside him.
Jack said nothing more. He simply wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder as he began to cry again. I simply hugged back, rubbing his back and let him cry it all out. I didn't care about what'd happened yesterday anymore. Jack needed me, I wasn't gonna just leave him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone for reading this. Hope you're all enjoying. Comment, subscribe and recommend if you're enjoying it