Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I couldn't believe how good Alex was being. He just sat there, not saying a word. I could see, when I saw him, that he'd cried himself to sleep, and even if he didn't know it, he'd cried throughout the night as well. I had been the cause of those tears. Yet, he sat there with me while I cried into his shoulder, rubbing my back and whispering words of comfort into my ear. He didn't mention last night. He didn't ask question's. He just sat.

The crying continued for ten minutes roughly. I sat up and dried my eyes, looking over at Alex. His phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his hoodie pocket. No, correction, my hoodie pocket. It was the small things like that, that just made me smile. Alex put the phone to his ear and began talking to the person. His eyes fleeted with tears as they told him something that his face said he didn't want to hear.

When he'd finished, he hung up and his phone literally fell from his hand. Tears started streaming down his face and I could tell that whatever was said down the phone had seriously broken his heart.
"Alex, what's wrong babe?" I asked, as I got up and walked over to him. I attempted to hug him but he just pushed me away. Alex never pushed me away. Especially when he was close to tears.
"Baby. Please. Talk to me," I said.

He ran upstairs and I knew not to follow him. I heard lot's of rummaging around and Alex came running back downstairs. He had gotten dressed and he'd done his hair. He'd ditched my hoodie and put on his Bring Me The Horizon one. Alex had his i-pod in hand and checked his hair quickly before walking out of the door.

I didn't at all know if that was a good idea, but Alex was old enough to take care of himself. He was probably just going out to try and calm down. He'd be back soon enough and he'd tell me what was wrong. He'd be fine. Plus, it was one o'clock. Nothing would happen at this time.

*** NINE HOURS LATER***
"Where the fuck is Alex, Jack?" Matt shouted at me, as I paced up and down.
"I told you! I don't fucking know," I said, near to tears now. It was ten o'clock and Alex still wasn't back. I was so fucking worried and Matt wasn't helping. Vinny knew to not ask but Matt...not quite.
"Babe, maybe Jack doesn't know. He's gonna be worried as well. Calm down a bit, yeah?" Vinny said. Thank the lord for that man. He knew exactly how to calm Matt down.

Suddenly, the front door opened and Alex came into the living room.
"Alex," I said and crushing him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around my neck.
"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" Matt screamed at him. Alex flinched.
"Out," Alex replied.
"DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING WORRIED WE'VE BEEN?" Matt yelled.
"I'm old enough to take care of myself," Alex said.
"That's what I said," Vinny stated.
"Can you at least take your phone with you next time?" Matt said, calming down. Alex teared up when Matt said 'phone.' Then I remembered what had happened the last time he'd used that phone.

"Alex, what's wrong?" Vinny said as they saw a tear fall down his face.
"N-nothing," Alex said, his voice quivering.
"You can tell us Lex. We won't judge you," I told him.
"I-it's honestly n-nothing," Alex said.
"If you insist babe," I told him. Alex would tell us in his own time.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFF-HANGER! Okay, thanks to Hot Chelle Rae for commenting. The competition is still going. Remember, all you need to do is make a banner and you can be written in. Okay, well, thanks for reading.

Comment, subscribe and recommend if you're enjoying it