Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I saw the look of guilt on Jack's face and got really confused. Then I looked back at what I said. 'You made me feel like it was my fault and that I was pretty fucking pathetic.' Fuck! The last time I had ever felt like that was after...well...

I looked at Jack again, and the look was still there.
"Jack, what's wrong?" I asked, knowing the answer already.
"I can't believe I did that to you," he said, looking down.
"Jack. Look at me," I said. He didn't. He just continued to look down.

I walked over to him, since he'd moved away slightly, and pulled his chin up to face me.
"Jack. I love you, okay? I know you didn't mean to, and I know that you're sorry," I said.
"How can you forgive me after that? I'd hate me," he told me, looking in my eyes. I knew what he was searching for. A lie behind the truth.
"Jack, don't talk like that. How can I hate someone who saved me more than once, and traveled half way across the world just to find me?" I said. I couldn't hate him, even if I tried.
"I don't know..." he said.
"Exactly Jack. I love you," I told him again, just to get my point across that I really did love him. Nothing that anyone said could ever make me stop loving him.
"I love you too Alex," he said hugging me.

Suddenly, the front door crashed open followed by two set of voices giggling.
"That'll be Matt and Vinny back," Jack said.
"Yeah. Wonder where they were," I replied.
"Probably at the shops or out for breakfast or something," Jack said. We went downstairs and saw Matt and Vinny out at the car, laughing together, and genuinely looking happy.

"How cute are they?" Jack said to me.
"They make a great couple. Just not as good as you and me," I told him.
"No one makes a better couple than us," he replied.

I looked over at him and knew that he was happy. I also knew that I was gonna have to tell him about my aunt soon. It was her funeral in a week, not that I could go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so quick update. Not all that great, but comment anyway. Thanks to HotChelleRae for commenting. I'll be back soon hopefully :D

Comment, subscribe and recommend :)