Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Matt's POV

I heard Alex and Zack talking in the hall. It was such a shame for Zack. The guy deserved better than Ross. It was a matter of time before someone better came along. Then he'd be happy and not heart broken.

I went into the living room, from the kitchen, and found Vinny sitting on the couch, watching Come Dine With Me. I walked up behind him and kissed his cheek.
"Hey babe," I said and sat beside him.
"Hi hun," he said absentmindedly. He was so absorbed in the tv.
"D'you fancy going out today?" I asked, shyly.
"As in, on a date? If so...of coarse," he said, looking over at me.
"Of coarse on a date. And good, 'cause I've got some stuff for us to do," I said.
"Okay. I'll go get ready then," he said chirpily, and quickly kissed me, before running off.

Alex and Zack had gone up to Alex and Jack's room, so there was no front door blockage. Vinny was back down 20 minutes later.
"You ready babe?" I asked him.
"Yup, are you?" he said.
"But of coarse. I'm always ready," I said, and grabbed the backpack. I took Vinny's hand and led him to my car. We climbed in and I drove off.

We reached the park, and I grabbed the backpack and climbed out. Vinny followed suit and I led him to the middle of the park, setting out a picnic. We ate, moderately talking about anything and everything. When we'd finished, I packed up, and stood up. I then helped him up and we walked to the car.

I shoved the backpack in the back seat, and we got back in the car. Then I drove to the cinema. I had bought us two tickets to see Horrible Bosses, 'cause I knew Vinny wanted to see it. I went up to the candy stall, and Vinny bought what he wanted, as did I. I then paid, and we walked to the movie.

We sat and it came on. Vinny hadn't asked anything about it, but when it came on, his face lit up.

***TWO HOURS LATER***

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Vinny asked.
"Once or twice," I said, smiling.
"You're like the best," I said.
"I know I am. I knew you'd like it," I said.
"Like it? I loved it. I'll never be able to make it up to you," he said.
"It was part of your Christmas babe, which may I mention is tomorrow," I replied.
"I know. I'm actually so excited. I've got everyone something," I said.
"I know you have babe, as have I," I said.

We got into the house and found Alex and Jack curled up on the couch together with Zack asleep on the other. They were watching Home Alone. It was obviously Jack's choice.
"We'll just go upstairs, c'mon," I said to Vinny, yawning.
"Yeah. You tired baby?" he asked, looking at me cutely.
"Kinda," I admitted.
"Awwww," he said.

We went upstairs and collapsed on the bed. Soon enough, we were both asleep. The perfect day for a perfect boyfriend. I was so lucky to have him!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so it's Christmas Eve here. Really looking forward to tomorrow :D Okay, so guys, d'you wanna know what the best Christmas present could be? If you guys could work to get me two more readers and get me up to 300 readers? :D

This chapter was for my lovely reader, HotChelleRae xx You got the cutesy Matt and Vinny :)

Okay, Christmas special tomorrow. The competition is still going, remember, all you need to do is submit a picture for this story. You can enter more than one if you want to. The winner will be written into this story. I'll message the winner to discuss who they wanna be. Good Luck Guys.

Merry Christmas!