Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I heard footsteps come upstairs as the front door opened and shut.The door to mine and Jack's room opened and Jack walked through it.
"Hey babe. Good Sleep?" he asked.
"Hmm..yeah..I guess," I replied.
"Okay... um, Lex...what have I told you about lying to me?" he replied, knowing I was lying.
"Okay..It could have been better, but it was probably 'cause I got up so early and went to bed so late. It's nothing to worry about," I said, smiling.
"You coming downstairs and then we can re-attempt to make breakfast?" he asked me.
"Okay then, I'll come downstairs. Just gimme two minutes to get outta my clothes and into new ones. I slept in these ones," I said, standing up.
"I'll see you downstairs then babe," he said, walking over and kissing me before walking out of the door, closing it after him.

The doorbell rang, but I was half way into my super skinny's that fit every one of my curves Perfectly. I heard Jack get the door and tuned out of what was said 'cause I'd accomplished getting my skinny's right up. I pulled on a t-shirt and stuck my yellow checked shirt over the top before slipping on some vans and going to a mirror.

"Bed-hair! Why do you even exist?" I complained to myself. I brushed through it and soon had it fixed. I straightened my fringe quickly before applying a light spray of hairspray and going downstairs. I walked into the living room to find Mary sitting with a small bag.

"Mary...what are you..?" I said, slowly.
"This is just a few things for your Christmas. Two of them arrived in the post," she said, handing me the bag.
"Erm...thanks," I said.
"Whatever. Okay, I'll be going," she said before going out of the door. I sat the bag at the side and dragged Jack through to the kitchen.

"You're looking attractive today," Jack said walking over to me.
"I always look attractive," I replied. "But, never as attractive as you."
"Agree to disagree," he stated.
"You're adorable," I said, smiling. I was genuinely really lucky to have him.
"Not as adorable as you," Jack said, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to play with his hair.

"You don't even need to try to look perfect. I have to go through pain," I complained.
"No no no. I think you're getting us mixed up Lex. You don't need to try at all. When you do...I'm not even gonna go into what happens when you do," Jack said.
"Jack, I can feel what happens. You don't need to explain." Jack's face turned a shade of red.
"Fuck...right..I'm gonna go sort it out. I'll be down when I'm down," he said before running upstairs. I smirked to myself, knowing exactly how to get Jack turned on.

I walked through to the living room where Matt and Vinny were sat together on the couch. The were adorable. I decided to leave them to it, so I went back into the kitchen.

***Matt's POV***
"So, what are you gonna do today?" Vinny asked.
"Spend the day with the most beautiful person on earth," I replied.
"Ooh. I'm jealous of them," he said, joking about.
"I mean it Vin. You are the most beautiful person on earth," I told him.
"HE'S NOT AS GORGEOUS AS JACK," Alex yelled through from the kitchen.
"Sure. Jack's Gorgeous," I yelled back through.
"Oi! He's Mine! Hands off Flyzik," Alex scalded.

"Matt...I love you," Vinny said.
"I was waiting for you to say that. I love you too Vin," I said.
"NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE JACK," Alex yelled through, interrupting, again.
"Gaskarth! Shut It," I yelled back, before turning to Vinny and kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...Didn't expect this to go on so long xD Sorry guys xD
How about that for some Matt and Vinny with some Jalex? xD

Okay, so Competition's finished guys! And the winner iiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss.....
HotChelleRae :D Well done Girl!I'll discuss with you about your character. And I'll also decide the banner to use, but I love them all!:)

Okay, so thanks for reading xD Okay guys, I have another thing to ask. I know Jack/Alex have their own wee slash name, BUUUTTT...Ross/Zack and Matt/Vinny don't! Who recons they could come up with one? xx Remember, you can use second-names too, like Merrikat xx

So, these are the names you can use
Ross Colfer and Zack Merrick
Matt Flyzik and Vinny Petrocelli

Thanks for reading guys xx Comments are always welcome :)