Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I decided that it was about time I tried another date with Jack. I mean, I knew fine well what happened last time, but I didn't think that would happen again. I wanted to try again for more than one reason though. I wanted to try so that I could prove that it wouldn't happen again, and that I didn't want one of the only memories of a date with Jack and I to be that, and I hated thinking that it would be. Only idiots wouldn't try again, and I wasn't an idiot.

"Hey, Jack," I said.
"Yeah Lex?" he replied.
"How would you feel about going out on another date?" I asked him.
"I dunno Lex. I want to, but...well, with what happened last time..." he trailed off.
"If you want to, then we'll do it. Nothing's gonna happen this time babe," I reassured him.
"Okay Lexi. I trust you. If you say it'll be fine, then it'll be fine. I'll go get ready," Jack replied, grinning.
"Okay babe. I'll be out in the car," I said before grabbing my jacket and walking outside.

Today was our last day of freedom and then it was back to school! I hated it there! It was honestly the worst place I'd ever been to! I couldn't wait to graduate! It would have been better than being stuck there. Honestly.

Jack climbed in the car and I drove to the cinema.
"Okay Jack. What d'you wanna go see?" I asked him.
"I soo want to see War Horse," he replied.
"War Horse it is," I said, and bought two tickets. I then led Jack over to the candy. He chose what he wanted and as did I, and I bought them, two large soda's and two large popcorn's, before handing Jack the soda's and walking with these all.

We got into the screen and sat down. We had a great view of the screen. I handed Jack one of the poporn's and took a soda off of him. The movie Started and I handed Jack his stuff before sitting mine on my lap.

When the movie finished, I had tears in my eyes. That was literally the saddest movie I'd ever seen. Jack had also cried, which made me feel slightly better. I wasn't the only one crying. We had both finished our sweets but we had popcorn left, so we grabbed the soda's and the popcorn, before heading back out to the car.

"That was such a sad movie," Jack said, sniffling.
"I know. It was amazing though," I told him.
"I have no regrets. Alex, that was a great day out,"he said, smiling at me.
"And it's not over yet. C'mon," I said, dragging him to the car. We climbed in and I drove to McDonald's where we ate our dinner. It was about nine by the time we had finished.

I drove us back home and dragged Jack up to the room. I locked the front door after myself and we all went to bed. Jack and I got into our pajamas's before climbing into bed and snuggling in together.
"Night babe. I'll see you in the morning," I said to him, smiling.
"Thanks for tonight Lex! It was perfect. I'll see you in the morning Gorgeous. Sweet dreams," he said, kissing my forehead.
"Sweet dreams," I replied before falling into the land of dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay....HotChelleRae's character comes in, in the next chapter but right now here's some Jalex. I honestly felt we needed one of these xD Happy reading. Really sorry if it's kind of bad, I'm half asleep just now. Thanks to HotChelleRae for commenting

I'll tell you now that War Horse is actually WELL worth going and seeing in cinemas, but it is EXTREMELY sad and everything. I mean, unless you have no heart, tears are inevitable! It's funny and sad at the same time xx I HIGHLY recommend that you go and see it!

Comment, subscribe and recommend!