Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Zack's POV

I decided to let Ross know what had happened, so I quickly sent him a text before grabbing my hoodie and leaving to go to his house. I ran as quickly as I could, before reaching the beginning of his street. I slowed to a slow walk, catching my breath. I'd need it to tell Ross what was going on. When I reached his door, my breath was restored back to normal. I knocked on his door. It was immediately opened.

"Zack. Hey. In you come," Ross said to me, smiling softly. I walked in and shrugged off my hoodie before hugging Ross tightly. He sensed something was wrong. Pulling me face up to meet his, he looked in my eyes. Tear glazed over my eyes. "What's wrong baby?"
"It's Alex..." I trailed off as a tear fell down my face.
"What about him?" Ross asked me, concerned as he wiped away the tear falling down my face.
"He's been raped," I said. Ross pulled me into a tight hug as tears began to fall freely down my face.
"It's okay baby! Is he okay?" he asked me.
"Alex is still really upset and I was forced to watch Matt get beaten the shit out of, and Alex get raped and I feel like I should have done something to help them," I sobbed.
"What? Baby, are you okay? Did they hurt you? I'll kill them if they did," Ross said, wrapping his arms around me tighter.
"Th-they didn't hurt me, but they still hurt everyone else," I sobbed.
"You're okay baby. They're okay. Everything's gonna be fine," Ross said, hugging me tightly.

Ross and I stood for about fifteen minutes, him jut trying to calm me down and me sobbing. After my sobbing session was over, I went to his downstairs bathroom and cleaned up before joining him in the living room. He was sitting on the couch watching something on the tv. I walked over and sat beside him before curling up and kissing him on the cheek.
"Hey babe," he said.
"Hey gorgeous," I replied, smiling.
"You wanna watch a movie?" he asked me.
"Yeah. Sure. You pick the movie, I'll get snacks," I told him. I walked through to the kitchen and opened his "snack cupboard". Grabbing a bag of Doritos and quite a few bags of Fruit Pastels before turning around, almost walking into Ross. I had a packet of Doritos hanging from my mouth and two packets of fruit pastels in each hand. Ross chuckled softly before taking the Doritos from my mouth and kissing me. I kissed back relaxing slightly leaning into the kiss. When Ross pulled away, he looked me in the eyes before smiling.

"Let's go watch the movie," he said.
"What we watching?" I asked him, following him back through to the living room.
"Les Mis," he said sheepishly.
"Aww. You seriously love this movie, don't you?" I asked him.
"Mmhmm," he said, nodding enthusiastically.
"Alright. Let's watch it then," I said, sitting down on the couch.

He came over, sitting beside me and curled into me as the performance started. Ross sang along to every word until I fell asleep. He was amazing. I definitely needed to see him that day. Plus, I'd missed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so sorry for the wait guys, but guess what...? IT'S SUMMER! D'you know what that means? Oh Yeah! More Updates! Who's celebrating about that? Okay, so wow! Guys, when I first wrote this story, I thought I'd get a couple of readers. I've got 461 reader! How did that even happen? I love you all! And guys. I HAVE A HAMSTER :D

Okay, now we've got that done, thanks HotChelleRae for commenting and here's your lovely Zack and Ross chapter! Next chapters up soon! Don't forget to comment, subscribe and recommend this story!

OH! I'd ALSO like to just say a quick HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful amazing reader HotChelleRae who's probably gonna be embarrassed by this xD