Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Ross' POV

I noticed that Zack had fallen asleep half way through the movie and it was nice to see him peaceful. Zack was always so calm and straight headed. To see him break down had killed me. I loved Zack with everything I had! I know it didn't always seem like that, but I honestly loved him. When Les Mis had finished, I picked Zack up and carried him up to my bedroom and sat him in my bed so that he could wake up to the smell of me. I knew that he secretly liked that. After tucking him in, I left, shutting the door quietly and headed back downstairs.

When I was downstairs, I started up my laptop before logging onto Facebook and Twitter to see what was going on in other people's lives. I noticed a few pictures and a few statuses from my ex's. I googled Zack's favorite dinner recipe and quickly took the laptop through to the kitchen, preparing the meal. I heard footsteps coming up behind me as I poured the ingredients into a pot. Zack must have woken up. I turned around, smiling softly.

"What you cooking?" he asked me, smiling softly. It was good to see a smile back on his face.
"Just some food..." I replied, shutting over my laptop.
"Any food in particular?" he replied.
"Nope... just food. Any way, how was your sleep?" I asked him.
"It was alright. Would have been better if you were there, though," he told me, blushing.
"Aww," I said, walking over and linking our hands together. "I love you."
"I love you too, baby," he said.

I leaned in and kissed him softly, keeping our hands laced together, squeezing softly. He smiled softly into the kiss, making me smile back. I un-linked our hands and rested my hands on his waist as his linked at the back of my neck. I squeezed his hips softly, and ran my tongue over his bottom lip, begging for entrance. He began to play with my hair as our tongues fought for dominance. Zack and I hadn't had a proper make out session for weeks. Heck, maybe even months.

I pushed Zack back and against the wall as things heated up in the kitchen and I unattached our lips and attached mine to his collar bone and began to suck and bite. I could feel that Zack was getting a little bit too excited and he pushed me back. We fell against the kitchen counter as Zack pulled my face up to meet his and reattached our lips. I turned us over and pulled my lips away to turn off the cooker, before reattaching my lips to his collar bone and neck. I pulled away from his collar bone for a few seconds, growing hornier by the minute.

"My bedroom! Now!" I grabbed Zack's hand and pulled him up to my room before shutting the door and pushing him against it, reattaching our lips. Zack pulled away this time, sucking on my collar bone.
"Too many clothes," I moaned. Zack nodded in agreement and he began to unbutton my shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this took about two weeks guys. Anyway, thanks to Hot Chelle Rae and my lovely new commenter Love Me Always. I love you both and it's great to hear opinions xD Thanks for reading guys. Comment, Subscribe, Recommend and even message me telling me what you think? What d'you guys wanna see next?

Oh, yeah, I'm not gonna write a sex scene, because I'm really bad at them, so there'll be make out scenes and like this one, but no sex xD