Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Vinny's POV

I lay awake that entire night. Matt was obviously having a nightmare. The grip he had on my arm was too tight to be a normal dream. I had tried to wake him a couple of times, but he wouldn't. I just left it alone and hoped it wasn't too bad. My eyes never left his face though. Even with the cuts and bruises on his face, he saw still extremely beautiful. The cuts and bruises made him look slightly more dangerous and... well, fit! He was! Let's not lie to ourselves here! I could tell His eyes started to flutter open and I looked back up at the ceiling, shutting my eyes over. He was curled into me, lying on his side. I lay on my back with him half draped over me, one arm around him and the other in his hand.

"You awake Vin?" he asked me.
"Yeah, babe. You okay?" I replied
"Yeah... just needed to hear your voice," he said, curling in closer.
"So, you had a nightmare..?" I asked him.
"How did you..."
"Know? Babe, your grip was too tight to be a normal dream," I told him. He shot up into a sitting position, flicking on the light. I sat up as he took the arm he was still holding and uncurled his hand. Below his hand was a rather large red mark and a scratch.
"Shit! Of course. I'm so sorry Vin," he said, hugging me, burying his head into the crook of my neck.
"Hey, baby. It's fine! It doesn't even hurt," I said, hugging back completely shocked.

"I should have known though. Vin, I'm prone to hurting something when I'm having a nightmare. I punched my mom in the face once, leaving a giant bruise," he explained.
"Well, you didn't leave a bruise, so it's okay, you left a little red mark that's easily covered," I reassured him.
"Are you sure?" he asked, looking up at me.
"Positive," I said, looking down at him, smiling. He reached over and kissed me softly. We heard rattling downstairs.
"You get some more sleep baby. I'm kinda hungry so I'm gonna go join whoever it is in the kitchen," I told Matt.
"Okay baby. I'll be down in a while," Matt replied.
"Don't rush your sleep baby," I told him pushing him back down on the bed before kissing him once more and standing up, before smiling at Matt once more and leaving. I quickly walked downstairs to find everyone downstairs but Zack.

"Hey Vin! How's Matt?" Alex asked me, smiling.
"He's sleeping. Had a nightmare last night. How are you?" I asked.
"The nightmares are pretty bad for me too, but I'll survive," he replied.
"You too?" I asked him.
"Yeah... Zack's away somewhere and Chelle's here. Jack's through in the living room," he said, before wandering off. I went through to see Jack.

"Hey Jack! You look like crap! Didn't sleep last night?" I said.
"Yeah... you look the same..." he said.
"Matt had a nightmare," I announced to him.
"So did Alex! He refused to talk about it. I'm worried about him," Jack announced.
"He'll come 'round soon enough. Alex is just coming to terms with it himself as well probably," I told him.
"I guess... I just dunno what to do... one minute, he's fine, the next he's crying, the next he's shutting me out," Jack told me.
"It'll be fine Jack. Go talk to him about it though. Alex'll appreciate the honesty of it all," I told him.
"Okay. Thanks Vin," he told me.
"No problem Jack...." I said, watching him get up and leave me alone. I stuck on the TV and before I knew it, two hours had passed. I thought I'd better go wake up Matt...

I walked up the stairs, hoping to God he wasn't having a nightmare. To my disappointment and worry, he was. I saw his thrashing around on the bed muttering.
"No... Let him go... get off of me..." he muttered.
"Matt," I said softly.
"Back off... don't come near me..." he muttered again. I walked over and put a hand on his shoulder, saying his name again.
"GET AWAY," Matt screamed, shoving me back. I went flying, Matt being stronger than he looked and me being rather light. I crashed into the wall and cried in pain. Matt immediately woke up and looked around the room. As soon as he saw me, he jumped up and ran over to me.

"Vinny! What happened?" he asked. I could hear footsteps running upstairs as everyone in the house appeared in the doorway.
"Nightmare," I gasped, winded.
"Fuck! Vinny! You know I wouldn't if I was awake! I'm so sorry! Fuck! Are you okay? I'm so fucking sorry," he said stepping back a little.
"Matt! I-I'm fine. It was m-my own fault. You pr-etty much warned me n-ot to come near," I coughed out.
"I'm so fucking sorry Vinny," Matt said, wrapping his arms around me.
"It's fine baby," I told him, wrapping his arms around me. When he pulled away, he looked at me. "Help me up."
"Oh, yeah," he replied, standing up and helping me up. I caught my breath quite quickly and saw the group had dispersed.

I took Matt's hand in mine and pulled him over to the bed, sitting him down beside me.
"Matt, we need to talk about these dreams."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh.... intense! Okay, this went on longer than I wanted but oh well lol Have fun with this. Thank to Hot Chelle Rae for her comment and thanks to Mrs.Gerard WayXD for recommending this story :D! More Matt and Vinny next! Guys! Come up with a Ship name for them and Ross/Zack as well please lol Love you all xx Comment, Subscribe and Recommend yeah? :D