Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I got back in after driving Chelle home and running to the shop to grab some milk. I quickly went through to the kitchen to put the milk in the fridge and heard someone strumming a guitar. I looked out to see Alex with his guitar, paper and tears streaming down his face. He'd obviously not noticed or heard me coming in. I then remembered how cold it was outside. Alex was sitting in just a t-shirt and shorts. I knew how easily Alex caught the cold, so I shrugged off my leather jacket and sat it on the counter before taking of before taking off my hoodie. I then pulled my leather jacket back on and grabbed the hoodie, sliding the backdoor open.

I walked over to Alex, who was singing quietly.
"You just sit there quiet with your fake smile,
Don't tell me, don't tell me,
Everything's alright and you're happy,
Is it something you can't say,
I'll stay all night,
So tell me, so tell me,
What is there to hide?
I'm with you."

I draped the hoodie around his shivering form. He jumped looking 'round, shivering some more.
"Lex, you're gonna catch a cold out here," I told him, wrapping my arms around him. He leaned in closer.
"I don't care. It helps me write," he replied through chattering teeth.
"Lex! Please! Come inside. I'll make you a hot chocolate and we'll sit down and watch a movie. It's the middle of January, babe. I'm surprised it's not snowing," I begged. He nodded once.
"Fine, I'll come in," he said, pulling away from my hug, shivering again.
"I'll get your paper and guitar. You just get inside and get a blanket over you," I told him. He nodded and pulled the hoodie tighter around him before wandering inside.

I grabbed the guitar and paper, shaking my head at how stubborn he was. I took the stuff in and sat the guitar in its stand (Alex had a guitar and stand in pretty much every room in the house) and put paper on the table. I then quickly made him a hot chocolate with marshmallows, cream and a chocolate dusting over the top. I then carried it through to him and sat it down on the coffee table. I noticed that he'd changed into sweatpants and another t-shirt. He still had my hoodie though. I sat beside him, and he grabbed his hot chocolate before curling into me. I quickly put my arms around his waist, knowing that he'd need extra heat. He quickly finished his hot chocolate and kissed my cheek in thanks, his lips covered in the stuff. He burst out into laughter when he saw my cheek.

"Lex! Did you seriously just get hot chocolate on my cheek?" I asked, holding back a giggle.
"Nooo... Okay, maybe I did, but it totally looks like I was wearing brown lipstick," he replied, laughing more. I began laughing with him, imagining how funny that would look.
"I love you Lex," I said, smiling at him.
"I love you too, Jay," he replied, smiling back. I kissed him quickly.
"Alright then. MOVIE TIME!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick wee cute chapter. Thanks to Hot Chelle Rae for commenting. The lyrics are I'm With You (Don't Tell Me) by Go Audio! Thanks for reading xD It would have been longer if I didn't have school :'(