Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I ran my hands through Jack's soft hair, knowing that he found it really relaxing. Chelle looked over at Jack and I and let out the loudest most drawn out "Aww" I'd ever heard.
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Look at the love birds being all cutesy! Awwwwwww," she squeaked.
"Shut up," Jack mumbled as we both turned red. I giggled slightly.
"But you two are just being adorable," she squealed.
"And you're being crazy," Jack stated playfully.
"That's 'cause I am crazy, you fool," she replied, laughing

"Guys, it was awesome meeting you, but I gotta head home," Rian said, standing up from the seat.
"Okay, I'll walk you halfway," I replied, standing up, stepping over Jack and shoving on shoes. Jack stood up too as Rian walked through to the hall to grab his jacket. I quickly kissed Jack and told everyone I'd be back soon, and followed Rian out, stealing one of Jack's hoodies.

We walked to the park and I quickly hugged him before we went out separate ways. On my way back to the house, I decided to go via the shops to pick up loads of chocolate and energy drinks. When I got back in the house, I found it to be quiet. Jack wandered through to see it was me and a wolfish grin crossed his face.
"Hey gorgeous," he said walking over to me.
"Gorgeous? You feeling okay? Can't remember the last time you called me that," I said, giggling slightly, putting down the bag and shrugging off his hoodie. Before I had gotten my hands from the hoodie, Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. I tilted my head up and kissed him softy, finally freeing my hands. I put my arms around his neck and tangled my hands through his hair, deepening the kiss. I realized then how much him and I needed this. It had been a while since we'd been able to just be two guys totally in love with one another. Jack moved his arms down slightly and lifted me up, carrying me to the couch.

He broke the kiss and lay me down on the couch before reattaching our lips together. We lay intertwined on the couch kissing for another five minutes before he trailed kisses from my lips to my collar bone which he then gave a love bite to. He kissed his way up to just below my ear. He nibbled on my ear softly. Flashbacks of being raped came back and I shot up, shaking slightly. I was thankful that Jack was straddling me, so it didn't hurt him too much.

"What the fuck Alex?" he asked, looking at me harshly. Then he saw the look on my face. "Alex, are you okay?"
"Fla-ashback," I replied, stuttering slightly.
"Shit! Fuck, I forgot! I'm so sorry Lex. I forgot I couldn't be quite so spontaneous," he replied, hugging me.

He clambered off of me and sat down on the couch. I lay my head on his lap, looking at him.
"Don't beat yourself up about it Jack. I should know better. I know you'd never ever hurt me," I said.
"But I should have known better," he replied. I sat up from my lying down position, and stood up, walking over and curling up on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Jay, look at me. I'm okay. Yes, I had a slight freeze moment. They'll happen. But we'll get through them. I'll get over what happens. I've got you to help me," I told him, kissing his cheek.
"I'll never understand how you can make me feel better no matter what situation," he replied, smiling slightly and looking round at me, wrapping his arms around me.

We sat there hugging for a good ten minutes before Jack turned to me.
"I love you Alex. There's no one better out there for me. I'm never letting you out of my sight. I'm never letting you get hurt again," he promised, kissing me before I could reply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry for the weight guys. School and boyfriend's been piling up xD Okay, gonna start by saying that this chapter's dedicated to JalexIsMyLife for commenting and reminding me to update this xD So, this one's for you my dear :D

Okay, so thank you to my one new rec, my 14 new readers and my same subscribers xD I love you all for helping this becoming a story to remember xD

I could give you a big list of reasons why this took a month and give you a date for the next update, but we all know I won't stick to it xD Stay tuned for the next chapter which will be up as soon as I can be bothered writing it xD Thanks again xD

One question xD Which couple do we wanna see next? :D