Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

Matt and Vinny came back after a few hours. I noticed outside was dark, so I decided to go make dinner. Jack had fallen asleep, but I couldn't. My sleep was few and far between. I maybe got an hour at most. untangled myself from Jack and sauntered through to the kitchen to see what there was to make. There wasn't much, so I decided to run out to the shops.

I grabbed my car keys and ran out to the car, telling Matt and Vinny where I was going. As I reached Walmart, I realized that it was the first time I'd been out alone at night since the incident. My breath picked up slightly and my nerves began to show, but I took a deep breath, steadied my nerves and got out the car. I locked it and walked into Walmart. Nothing happened. I was fine.

I grabbed a trolley and started my nightly shop. Milk, check! Cheese, check! Bread, check! Mince, check! Spaghetti, check! Mixed vegetables, check! I wandered about the shop getting everything I needed and went to the check out. I picked up a bar of chocolate for Vinny, some Skittles for Matt, Refreshers for Zack, a Kinder Bueno for Ross, Hershey's Kisses for Chelle, Peanut Butter Cups for Rian and a tub of Ben and Jerry's, Baked Alaska, for Jack. It's always nice to treat your friends. I went to the check out, paid for the items and bagged them all. I then took the trolley to the car and unlocked it.

I wasn't long putting the bags in the car. Five more minutes, and I'd be done. Once they were all in, I closed the boot, took the trolley to the trolley shelter and went back to the car. I climbed in and started the engine. I'd done it. I'd actually done it. This was progress, right? Wow.

I started driving, heading for home, half way there, my phone started going. I ignored it, not wanting to break the law. By the time I got home, the caller had called 24 times. I put my phone in my pocket, got out of the car and opened the boot. Grabbing all the shopping, I closed the boot, locked the car and walked in the front door.

"Alexander William Gaskarth. Don't you dare scare me like that ever again," Jack told me, walking towards me. "Twenty four times I called you. Twenty four times and you didn't fucking pick up. Where have you been?"
"Shopping... the kitchen needed restocking so I restocked. I was driving when you called," I told him, grinning sheepishly.
"Wait... you.. you went out, alone? At this time of night?" he asked.
"I didn't realise until I reached Walmart. I thought that there was no point turning back and decided to give it a go. It was worth it," I replied. "Now... I need into the kitchen."

Jack stepped out of my way and I made my way to the kitchen. I put all the food away when Matt, Vinny, Zack, Chelle and Ross came downstairs. I called them all through and threw their treats at them.
"Omg! You're a cutie. Thank you Lex," Chelle squealed, wrapping me in a cuddle.
"Love how you didn't get your boyfriend anything," Jack teased.
"Did I not?" I replied, showing him the Baked Alaska.
"Aww Alex. Favourite," Jack said, grinning.
"I know," I replied.

Everyone but Jack left the kitchen, saying something about Ross and Zack going to Ross's, Chelle heading home and Matt and Vinny going out for the day. After putting everything away, I turned and reached out my hand to him. He came over and took my hand in his. I yanked him towards me and I kissed him, snaking my arms around his neck. He kissed me back, wrapping his around my waist. I bit his lip and pulled on it slightly. His arms tightened around my neck as he licked my bottom lip. I let him in and our tongues danced around each other. We pulled away briefly for air and I started trailing kisses down his jaw line and neck. I sucked lightly on one spot and he let out a soft moan. Smiling slightly, I trailed kisses along his neck and up to his ear. I bit on that slightly, pulling very lightly.

"Baby, don't tease," Jack breathed out.
"Then get upstairs," I breathed back.

Jack pulled my face up to his and kissed me roughly.
"Alex, look at me. Are you sure you want to? After... yeah... I need to know this is what you want," he said.
"I want you," I told him.
"Baby, I need to know this is what you want. I know you want me, and I want you but I need to hear you say it," he replied, loosening his grip, pulling my hands down from his neck and holding them in his hands.
"I want to be yours. I don't want them to haunt my dreams anymore. I want to have sex with you Jack," I told him, looking him in the eyes.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back. He carried me upstairs and into the bedroom. He placed me on the bed softly, still kissing me. This is how Jack could help me. This was it. Jack and I as a team removed all of our clothes.

"Holy shit Jack, you're even more beautiful than I imagined," I told him.
"Did you imagine often?" he chuckled cheekily.
"More times than I care to count," I replied.

Jack climbed on top of me.
"Top or bottom?" he asked.
"Bottom," I replied. I needed him to do the work this time.
"You say stop, we stop. Okay?" he said
"Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.... it's been a while. I could come up with some load of bullshit excuses as to why this hasn't been updated in soo long (like I've been chilling with the boyfriend, writers block, holiday etc etc etc), but it simply comes down to the fact that I maybe forgot this website existed... but I'm back? Thanks to anyone still reading. Hugs and loves