Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Matt's POV

I heard Jack begin to cry as Alex and Jack spoke. I had stood outside to make sure if he did run out crying, I was here for him. But I could hear Alex kissing him and I could only imagine he was hugging him tightly. Jack's sobs became muffled.

I decided to leave them alone and went downstairs to keep myself amused and busy while Vinny was away out and they were upstairs. I actually had no idea where Vinny was. He didn't tell me he was going out, he just left.

After what happened to Alex, I didn't really like the idea of any of us going out by ourselves. Especially not Alex and Vinny. Alex wasn't allowed out alone for obvious reasons. Vinny on the other hand... okay, I knew nothing had actually happened to him, but I really didn't wanna risk anything.

I decided to tidy up the kitchen while waiting on Vinny coming back, but I heard movement from upstairs. Then yelling. It was mainly coming from Jack. I ran upstairs, dropping my kitchen stuff. I ran to a hault outside of their door which was slightly ajar.

"Jack, please, st-top," Alex stuttered nervously.
"No! How fucking dare you! You just... you turned my feelings against me? How fucking dare you tell me you love me when all you really want is someone who sticks around long enough to deal with your stupid fucking problems," Jack growled.
"No. Baby, I didn't... I-"
"Don't fucking start Alex! You know, I don't know why I bothered trying to help you fix yourself! You're fifty shades of fucked up," Jack screamed.
"Jack you-"
"Don't even try to speak to me, Alex! You're fucked up! You're seriously fucked up," Jack screamed.
"Jack, please. Don't-"
"Don't, Alex. Begging makes you seem desperate. Or are you just desperate? Maybe those jocks didn't fucking rape you. Hell, maybe you just asked for it," Jack sneered

Alex didn't reply. From the slightly ajar door, I could see he'd frozen still. How could Jack say that to him.
"You're not even fucking denying it? Fuck this! I'm out," Jack roared. I stepped away from the door and he stormed out, not even noticing me. I heard him storm down the stairs, the front door opened and slammed shut.

I saw Alex fall to the floor as his heart broke. I ran over and hugged him tightly as he began to sob.
"Lex, what can I do? Who do you need?" I asked, hugging him tighter.
"Ge-et Zack," he sobbed, pushing me away and curling up into a tight ball, his sobs getting louder and harsher.

I ran downstairs and picked up my phone, typing in Zack's speeddial number. He picked up on the second ring.
"Yo Matt. What's up?" he said softly.
"Look, Zack. You need to get over here. Now. It's Alex. He's crying. Him and Jack just got into a fight and I think I might murder Jack when he comes back. Just get over here now. Alex asked me to get you," I told him quickly.
"I'm on my way," he told me and hung up.

I ran back up to Alex and put my hand on his back, rubbing up and down, trying to make him feel better. Although, I knew that no amount of comfort would fix the pain that Jack just caused. Zack came in the door and ran up to Alex's room. He took Alex from me, lifted him and sat him on his knee, hugging him tightly. I left him to it and went back downstairs. Vinny text to tell me he was at his aunt's house for the night.

I sat in view of the door, waiting patiently for Jack to get back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, again, it's been a little while, I know. But, I haven't forgotten about this. I'm gonna do a few updates tonight. My body's keeping me awake. So, I know... Jack... I'm sorry.. I felt it had to happen. I like a story full of drama with a cutesy chapter here and there. So, read on to find out what happens next. Comments and stuff are welcome too :)