Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I was soo confused! Which door was who's room? I always thought Alex would get his door different. But nope, all the doors were the same. Not even one was put slightly open. They were all fully shut! Not even one was different. They all looked pretty much identical.
"Come on. This way," Alex said, grabbing my hand. Thank the lord for him.

We walked into a room and I was expecting it to be like the hall and white and cream and really light colours and very tidy with everything in exact place but I was met with the complete opposite. Alex's walls were pure black. He had all his posters all over his walls and in the gaps, he had taped pictures to the wall. Pictures of him and Dan.

The only element of his room that matched the hall was that it was spotless. He had never liked to have a messy room though. It always had to be absolutely perfect or it wasn't good enough. Alex was taught to be like that though. And not only by anyone, but by Dan. Alex NEVER argued with what Dan said.

"Jack, Matt, Vinny, this is Ross and Zack. Ross, Zack, this is Matt, Vinny and Jack," he said, doing the introductions as normal. I saw the the guy who Alex had said was called Ross let his eyes wander the walls.

"Hey, I didn't remember the pictures being up last time I was here. Who's that in the picture with you?" he asked. It was fair enough that he didn't know but why did he even need to?
"My brother," Alex said quietly. I put my hand on his shoulder comfortingly.
"So where is he now?" Ross asked. Seriously, was it only me that could hear the pain that was in his voice when he spoke? I hoped not. I seriously hoped not.
"He's not with us anymore," Alex said, even quieter. The pain in his voice thickened.
"What do you mean?" he asked. I was ready to crack him. Seriously.
"Erm..he's gone," Alex said.
"He died? Oh, how?" he asked. Seriously. I was biting my lip to stop myself yelling at him.
"It doesn't matter how," Alex replied. "Excuse me a second," he than added before walking out. I followed him closely. Then I shut the door behind us

"C'mere Lex," I said pulling him into a huge hug as tears began to steam down his face.
"I miss him," he said weakly into my shoulder. "And I don't even know why he did it. His life wasn't that bad was it? He had me and his girlfriend," he said softly.
"I know but maybe the impact of your parents being killed was enough to drive him to what he did to himself. It's just crap for you. I know and I wish I could say to you that everything would be amazing for you and nothing's gonna change and you're life will get better but I can't promise anything Lex and it kills me to admit it," I said softly, into his hair with my awesome height advantage.

Alex spent the next five minutes crying before he said that he was gonna go clean himself up and he'd be through in a minute. Then I walked back into the bedroom. I looked at Matt and Vinny who knew where he was and we exchanged a sad smile. Then I looked around his walls and in the corner, right enough, there it was.

Alex's Acoustic. He hadn't played it since Dan died but I knew he still could and he would if I asked him. He came wandering in and even I could barely tell he'd been crying. And the only reason I could tell was because I had been there, hugging him while he cried. I decided to ask him to play his acoustic.

"Alex. Play a tune on Kayla. I know for a fact that you can still do it," I said encouragingly.
"Do I really have to Barakitty?" he asked using the nickname he had given me when we first met.
"Yeah Gay-scarf! You do! Come on! Please?" I begged him.
"Fine. Eh, what do you want me to play?" he said.
"Eh, I dunno. Oh, wait! Yeah I do! Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus," I said.
"Fine," he groaned before wandering over to the corner, picking up Kayla and giving her a quick dust down before finally picking the frets.

"Her name is Noel
I have a dream about her
She rings my bell
I got gym class in half an hour
Oh how she rocks
In Keds and tube socks
But she doesn't know who I am
And she doesn't give a damn about me

Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Listen to Iron Maiden baby with me

Her boyfriend's a dick
And he brings a gun to school
And he'd simply kick
My ass if he knew the truth
He lives on my block
And he drives an Iroc
But he doesn't know who I am
And he doesn't give a damn about me

Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Listen to Iron Maiden baby with me

Yeeah dirtbag, no she doesn't know what she's missin'
Yeeah dirtbag, no she doesn't know what she's missin'

Man I feel like mold
It's prom night and I am lonely
Low and behold
She's walking over to me
This must be fake
My lip starts to shake
How does she know who I am
And why does she give a damn about

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby
Come with me Friday, don't say maybe
I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby like you."

I forgot that Alex could sing. He made the song sound amazing. Then he realized he had been singing.
"Wow, Alex! I thought not two weeks ago, you weren't speaking, now you're singing? That's a large step. You can cook and sing? You're a singing chef," a voice came from the door. Then I realized that it was Mary. Alex's cheeks went from a bright red to a really deep red as he got more and more embarrassed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! So, a nice long chapter for you all. Thank ATL's 'new' song Time Bomb. Amazing song and gave me a lot of ideas. Check out Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag if you're one of those kids who haven't heard it. Also, if you've not heard it, check out Time Bomb. It's off their new album Dirty Work! Here's a Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzoQMdSUw_8
Please listen xxx Love you all. Comment and subscribe if you haven't xx