Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I knew Jack knew. From his song, I knew. He'd noticed. Of course he'd noticed. He'd been there the first time. He's seen me go through this before, I was beyond idiotic to think he wouldn't have noticed. I just wanted to make him happy. So I decided it was time for a party. It was new years eve in two days. Party's always make Jack's mood improve.

We eventually fell asleep for the night, and when I woke up the next morning, feeling his soft breath on the back of my neck and his arms around me, I'd never felt safer. Never the less, I untangled us and got up. I quickly fixed my hair and went downstairs, where I found Zack, Ross, Matt and Vinny. I smiled at them mischievously.

"What are you planning Gaskarth?" Matt asked me in mock concern.
"Tomorrow. New Years Eve! Party! What d'you say?" I asked, grinning.
"Fuck yes! Who, when, where, how expensive?" Zack asked, smiling and eyes lighting up.
"Everyone, tomorrow night, here and as expensive as you want," I told him.
"I will start organizing people," Zack squeeled.
"I'll get food," Ross stated.
"I will do decoration," Vinny chuckled.
"I'll get drinks," Matt sighed contently.
"Jack and I will deal with music and stereo systems, speakers and the likes. And we'll also deal with plates, tables, table covers, napkins and cups," I told them.
"Party!" Zack squeeled and pulled his phone out, already making up the page and texting people to tell them to come.

Jack came running into the room, eyes wide with fear.
"Alex wasn't-there you are. You okay?" he asked me, walking over and cuddling me tightly.
"Yeah. I was just telling the guys that we're having a party tomorrow night," I said, smiling. His eyes lit up with excitement.
"Omg really? Are we?" he said, grinning.
"Of course. I wouldn't say we were if we weren't. Our job is to sort music, sound system, speakers, tables, table covers, plates, napkins and cups. We've also to warn neighbours about our plans, just so they know. I'll be inviting the ones we get on with too. Sound like a busy day?" I asked him as his grin got wider.
"Sounds like an AMAZING day!" he squeeled.

After both of us getting showered and dressed, we got ready and started straight away. We were good to go! After a long day of pulling everything together, we collapsed in bed, looking forward to the party we'd set up the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for another filler guys, things'll start picking up again soon. Thank you to my three original commenters Killjoyidiot, Jalex_BaraSassKarth, andarlequina for keeping this story alive. Thank you to gypsy.1 for your comment too. Fall Out Boy literally helped me write this. Next chapter will be up soon <3