Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Zack's POV

Ross had his arms wrapped around me as we celebrated the new year. After the first minute, all couples pulled away and started hugging their friends, apart from Alex and Jack. I looked at them, longing for that kind of relationship. Ross and I had been growing distant again, and I didn't know how to talk to him about it. Tonight was the most contact we'd had in three weeks.

I love Ross. I really do, but I need stability. He was running hot and cold with me, and I'd barely seen him. I was paranoid because the last time he acted this way, he was cheating on me. But I didn't wanna accuse him of anything because if he wasn't cheating, I'd look like the worst person ever. I stood, staring at him smiling, hugging and laughing with his friends, wishing he'd act that way with me more often. Then, someone punching my arm pulled me out of my thought. I turned to look at Rian, who wore a worried look on his face. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the crowd and outside. We sat down on the grass, leaning against the house

"What's happening Zack? You've got that sad lost puppy look on your face," he said.
"Ross is getting distant again. I dunno, he's barely spoken to me in three weeks and I don't know how to bring it up to him. And the last time he got like this, he was cheating on me. But I don't wanna accuse him of anything. I wanna be good to him. I wanna be what he wants. And if I'm not, then I want him to tell me," I admitted to Rian.

"You're not what I want anymore, Zack," Ross' voice jumped in. I looked up at Ross who was standing at the bottom step, looking at me.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner then?" I asked him, drawing my knees into my chest.
"How the fuck are you supposed to talk to someone that you don't wanna be around anymore?" he screamed.
"A text, Ross. A text is all it would have taken. And if you can't stand me, why did you cuddle in all night?" I asked, tears filling my eyes.
"Because how was I supposed to break up with you on New Years Eve?" he said.
"Looks like you just have," I sniffed.
"Whatever, Zack. You wanna know why I can't stand you? You're boring. You agree with everything I say. You're weird. You never paid attention to me. And I was supposed to just live with that? No, I'm done with you," he said.

Ross turned away and walked out of the party. I watched as he walked away, trampling all over my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
God this is such a bad chapter. I'm sorry. I'm getting a better character in for Zack, I promise. I literally did not know where I was going with this. It's a filler chapter. I promise it'll get good again soon. I'm so sorry for trampling on Zack. Him and Ross. I didn't ship it. I'm sorry to anyone who did. I'm sorry. I promise you're gonna love the new character though.

Please don't hate me for this <3 Comment, subscribe and recommend if you wanna