Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Rian's POV

I wrapped an arm around Zack as Ross walked away. He curled into a ball, heart wrenching sobs falling from his mouth. I hadn't known Ross, or Zack, or anyone else besides Alex, for a particularly long time, or particularly well, but Zack seemed kind and nice, and from what I'd heard, Ross had a habit of picking him up and then dropping him. And although I didn't know him all that well, the way Alex spoke about him, I knew he deserved better.

Zack calmed down after about twenty minutes. I just sat, rubbing his back. I knew he felt like hell, but I kept telling him he was worth more than Ross. So much more. Finally, Zack stood up, drying his eyes. He pulled me up and looked at me.

"You know what? I've cried over him enough! I'm done! Come on Ri! Shots?" Zack said.
"Okay buddy. Let's go do some shots," I said, smiling at him.

By the end of the night, Zack and I had finished a bottle and a half of vodka between us, just from shots. Alex came over, only slightly tipsy but nothing compared to Zack and I. Him and I were giggling about something... probably the moth flying around the room, completely lost and not straying two inches from the ceiling in fear of being caught or squished.

"Have either of you two seen Jack? Last I checked he was out of it, drunk and dancing on the dance floor," Alex asked us.
"Nahh mann. We've been having too much fun," Zack slurred.
"Where's Ross?" he asked.
"That fuck face? Away home. Broke up with me," he informed through laughter.
"Zack, are you okay?" Alex asked him, concerned.
"Mee? Fucking peachy mate! I'm having a great time," he giggled.
"Do you need me to call a taxi for you?" he asked Zack.
"Nahh Imma crash here tonight," Zack slurred
"You staying too, Ri?" Alex asked me. I nodded in confirmation.

Alex nodded once and told me to keep my eye on Zack before wandering off to continue his search for Jack. Zack and I went back to shotting vodka and laughing at the moth. It turned seven in the morning and we were still shotting and Alex hadn't been back.

Zack really was a laugh. Especially when we were both drunk. I'd have to hang around with Zack more often!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I just lost all writing motivation. Thank All Time Low and Taylor Swift. Although, Miss Swift has given me an idea... but I don't think you guys are gonna like me if I do it. But I could pull myself back... I'll try to update soon. Sorry you waited so long for a filler. Please comment and let me know what you're thinking. Might wrap it up in the next chapter and start my sequel (if you guys still want one).

Let me know if you guys want a sequel!

Comment, Subscribe, and if you really like it, Recommend :)