Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I could feel my cheeks get darker as Mary said I was a singing chef. I felt Jack looking at me and he said sorry through eye contact. I just shook my head as if it say 'it's all cool.'
"Alex. You can cook?" Matt asked.
"Yeah. Really well at that," Mary answered for me.
"I guess so, why. You hungry for some sort of dinner seen as it's like seven?" I asked.
"Yeah! Dinner sounds awesome," Matt, Vinny and Jack replied.
"What about you two?" I said, turning to Zack and Ross.
"Yeah. Why not," Zack replied.
"Sure. This'll be interesting," Ross said.

We all trailed downstairs and walked into the kitchen.
"Spaghetti okay or d'you guys want pasta?" I asked.
"Oh my god!!! Spaghetti! You're making Spaghetti bolognese," Jack said excitedly.
"Yeah, whatever," the others replied.
Spaghetti bolognese had always been one of Jack's favorite meals. That much, I remembered.

I moved around the kitchen, cooking while cleaning up after myself and putting away everything when I was finished with it. When it was done, I put it out onto the plates perfectly, grating a small amount of cheese on top before walking through to the dining room and sitting the plates down in front of my friends. Then I took my place beside Jack and we all ate. Every drop was eaten and there wasn't a plate that wasn't completely food ridden. Jack even LICKED the plate clean. I took the plates off of my friends and took them through to the kitchen and sat them in the sink and we all went back to my room.

When we got to my room, Jack let out this huge burp!
"Barakat! Manners," I said, holding back the laughter.
"Pardon. Although, that shows that it was awesome food," he said.
"I know you thought it was awesome! You licked a fucking plate," I replied.
"Hey! You know it's like my favorite meal," he retaliated, pushing me off the bed that we were sitting on. I fell over and onto Vinny's knee.
"'Sup?" I asked.
"Get the fuck off me," he said and helped me stand back up.

"Barakitty, that wasn't very mannerly. I think you owe me an apology," I said, jokingly.
"Do I Gay-scarf?" he replied. "I don't think I do."
"Oh really?" I said. "Well, you won't think that in a minute." That's when I sat on him.
"Aww, c'mon Lexi. Get off," he said.
"Nope Jack. Not until you apologize," I said firmly.
"Get off of me or I'll kiss you," he said.
"Go on then! Try it," I said mischievously. Then he did. Jack kissed me! Then he pulled away and looked at me.
"Now will you get off me?" he asked.
"Apologize first," I demanded.
"Fine! I'm sorry," he said.
"Good," I said, shuffling off him and onto the clear spot next to him.

I noticed Zack and Ross looking at me weirdly.
"He just-" Ross said but was lost for words.
"Oh, don't worry. It's a Jack thing! You'll get used to it," I said reassuringly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I love this chapter. Jalex will properly kick in now! Thanks to Jack that is. Okay, I may update again tonight (again thanks to Time Bomb!) Comment, subscribe and maybe even recommend? :D Peace and love you all xxxx