Status: Finished

Jersey

I’m just gone beyond repair

Image

Alex’s P.O.V.

It was the hardest thing I’d ever done. Leaving her, telling her I didn’t love her. But it was necessary, she was better off without me anyways. I walked out of her house and out of her life, back to the girl my parents forced me to be with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

I couldn’t stop crying, I couldn’t believe it. She was gone, the one girl I ever loved, the one that meant the world to me, she was gone, dead. They told me she had taken an overdoses of sleeping pills, just minutes after I’d left. It was all my fault. I killed her…..

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Her funeral was a few days later. My parents tried to stop me, my fiancé tried to stop me, but they couldn’t. No one was going to stop me from saying one last goodbye to the love of my life.

I slowly walked to the front of the church, not sure if I could handle seeing her like that. Pale, in a casket, not breathing. Finally I pulled myself together and looked at her. She was so white and still, but still just as beautiful as I remembered. I leaned closer to kiss her forehead, she felt so cold. Everything felt cold, the weather, my heart, Jersey……

“Goodbye Jersey, I love you, I always will.” I turned around and almost ran out the church, not wanting to break down in front of everyone. My best friend came running after me. “You’re ok man?” I nodded, just wanting to be left alone. “I’ll be fine, I swear.” I’m just gone beyond repair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finished! :D This is my contest entry, wish me luck. Let me know if it sucks or not. :P

Love, Felicia