Status: No more updates until we get comments!!

Another Fellowship?

Finally Rivendell

E and Cearra were following the twin half-bloods. 'E have you noticed we haven't seen a single guard?' Yami was still complaining about getting wet. Sapphire was silent as they walked.

'Yes, that is odd considering what we are and why we are here,'

"We are here," Sapphire said.

"Yay," Yami said.

'Here we go,' E said. When they walked in they all decided to go find people that they knew.

"Well I am off to go find Aragorn have fun." Sapphire was off before any one could stop her.

"I am guessing that Gandalf is here so i am going to go find him," Yami was gone before the twins could say anything.

'I can tell that Frodo is here lets go find him!'

'Alright but if those annoy...'

'Cearra i am surprised with you, you are the nice one!' cearra just stormed off so she didn't have to listen to more. After a few minutes they made it to where the hobbits were.

"E! Cearra! It has been along time! I have missed you!"

"Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin well it truly is an honor.'' Cearra said.

'Cearra we have to go find Elrond now!'

"Sorry my dear hobbits but we must speak with Elrond."

"I think he is in his study with Aragorn and Gandalf."

"Thank you see you later." the girls walked toward the study of Elrond. when they entered they saw three they knew were going to be there and two they didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well i updated hope that the people who read this they will comment (hint hint) and up next i can't tell you Tiny your turn