Status: No more updates until we get comments!!

Another Fellowship?

Bloody breakfast

E woke to her usual, a missing sister. She groaned as she stood. She knew Cearra would not be very far. So she got to work looking for her.

Cearra was gathering medicinal herbs for the journey, when she heard E calling. "Cearra if you want your breakfast come here now!"

"I'm comming E," she said then thought, 'I hope she will be nice and acctually get something good.'

"Hey whats that sapposed to mean?!" E exclaimed. The twins day always started like this but this time they could fight about something else, the going to Rivendell.

'E when are we going to be there?'

'I don't know C soon I guess and as soon as I get the sent of something we'll have something to eat.'

'Okay I just hope it is soon because I do not like feeling like this.'

' Just remember that we cannot use our minds to talk to our partners. okay?'

'Okay ....' but she couldn't finnish, they had caught the sent of a herd of deer.

'Yum this is going to be good.'

'Just remember not to get any blood on your clothes'

"grrrrrrrrrrrr but thats the most fun!" E exclaimed as she ran off. There was no reply just silence and E hated when her sister didn't talk to her. "Fine you win."

"Yes, Lle merna aut farien?"

"Uma, Amin fauka!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya at the end i was useing elven but there is a site where i got them so http://www.grey-company.org/Circle/language/phrase.htm i hope you enjoy their little spouts of that language.
comment and subscribe please