Status: No more updates until we get comments!!

Another Fellowship?

Elandili (Half-elf)

Yami went to stop when his sister did but tripped and crashed into her.

"You clumsy git!" Sapphire hissed quietly pushing him off of her.

"S-sorry, wizards aren't much for sneaking." Yami whispered.

"Dina." Sapphire whispered even quieter and covered his mouth. Yami gave her a questioning look. Sapphire stood up looking around gripping her sword tightly. Yami looked around from his sitting position on the ground. He didn't see anything nor hear anything. Yami closed his eyes and searched for what Sapphire was on alert about. He opened his eyes frowning.

'Magic? Elves? Creatures of night?! What the hell is out there?!' he thought confused.Sapphire gave him a look saying stay put. Yami nodded as she started to walk away. He stood up and kept looking into the trees.

'Damn, I got more of the human in me than Sap did.' he thought angrily wishing slightly he was like his sister. 'Plus I hate it when she leaves me on my own. Though whatever is out there I cold help her be much quieter.' he continued to think as he summoned the air element and sent it after his sister where it cushioned her foot falls to where they didn't make any sound at all.

'There that should help her out somewhat. Now to sit and wait for her to get back. What I still don't get is how I can do that.' Yami thought sitting down on a log.

~Sapphire~
She continued walking forward but then started in a circle around the small clearing where Yami was. Sapphire sheathed her sword and readied her bow as she walked not even noticing what her brother had done.

'This is when I wish Aragorn was here.' Sapphire thought. She knew him to an extent, they had had small conversations whenever they met but that was it. Sapphire looked up to him yes but he was as much an outsider as she was, even among the Rangers. One of the reasons they got along and how Sapphire learned more to her Elven vocabulary. Sapphire mentally sighed and continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone is reading this comment please so Vampura and I know. Cause I really want to know who is reading!!