Status: No more updates until we get comments!!

Another Fellowship?

What Have We Here?

"E I can still hear two hearts but they have separated," Cearra said.

"I know I was hoping that you would not notice," E replied, "I have been thinking and if we get a hold of one we can get a hold of the other."

"Well, what is the plan?"

"First off I konw you are not going to like it, secondly I will continue and you stay here so i will get the weaker of the two."

"You were right when you said i would not like it, but amin weera yassen lle."

'See you soon!' E said. cearra said nothing and E knew she was mad but there was no time to say sorry she was coming across the clearing where the boy sat. She purposely snapped a twig to announce she was there.

"Sapphire is that you?" the boy called out, Edecided to break another twig, "Sapphire do not play games!"

E walked in to the clearing then. The boy was awestruck, he knew something about her, she realizes."I am oviosly not this Sapphire," she said as she walked closer. When she sat down next to him they talked about random things. That was until E felt something on her arm a pressure she realized it was Cearra. ' Cearra can you hear me?'

'Yes I can some girl has me oh hang on....... she wanted my name and I told her that only my sister can say it.'

'Good I will be there soon.'

'Okay but hurry!'

"Will you come with me? I need to go find my sister."

"Yes because my sister has been gone for awhile anyway."

"Lets go." She said. As she walked she pulled out her daggers. He heard her grummble about there not being enough time for shadow.

A few miniutes later all four met up. E listened and heard all that happened to her sister. Once she was done she gripped the daggers tighter. She knew that it was too dangerous to go after her sister. She sighed and droped her daggers................
♠ ♠ ♠
ok all of you who read this we want comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i say Halloween its your turn