Status: No more updates until we get comments!!

Another Fellowship?

What just happened?

As the two other twins walked a wayto talk, E and Cearra started their own conversation.
'You can tell that she doesn't like us.' Cearra thought

'Yeah but he seem curious it is a semi-good quality.' E replied

'Ya have you noticed what is going on over there.'

'Ya it is...................'

'What? It is what?'E didn't answer her eyes were glazed over and Cearra knew what was going on. She tried to see it too but E was blocking her out.

When E first got out of her trance she said nothing. Cearra knew that this would happen it took E a few minutes to decifer the last one she had. "It is time to go. With or without them."

"Alright hang on." Cearra agreed. She walked over to the other two and said "We are about to leave so if you are coming or not please hurry and decide."

"We are coming." The boy said.

"E come here" Cearra called.

"I am guessing they are coming."

"Yes they are."

"I sappose that intoductions are in order."

"yes i sappose so. I am Yami and this is my sister Saphire."

"Saesa omentien lle yuuyo. I am Cearra And this is my sister Eanna." Cearra said E growled. "Fine Pain. Just call her E if you want to keep all of your body together."
"Mae govannen." Sapphire said bluntly before walking away. Cearra and E were slightly shocked but not a lot.

"I'm sorry about her.... Sap... doesn't take well to people." Yami told Cearra and E.

"We can see that." they said.

"Shall we go then..." Yami said walking away the twins followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments pppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee (please)