Status: well just started haha

The Beauty Within Us

Page 2

"Natalie don't touch that! it might break," he snapped, from his chair. Natalie rolled her eyes and turned away from the crystal then the door opened revealing a very handsome man. He had to be in his forties. But he was still extremely handsome. He wore long black hair slicked back. he was in a black suit wearing many silver pieces of jewelry and on his wrist he bore a tattoo of lines which didn't make much sense to Natalie.

"Hello you must be Damian and Natalie am i correct?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"Hello headmaster and yes my names Damian and this is my beautiful daughter Natalie," he said motioning to a very irritable Natalie. She rolled her eyes.

"Well then lets give you two the tour and then we'll take Natalie to her room." the headmaster said with a smirk that made Natalie cringe. He then led the way and Natalie brought up the rear.

After countless hours of looking at every single room in the school and even on the outside, they finally came to a stairwell.

"Alright Natalie your door is on the right and your name will be on it," the headmaster smiled.

"I Love you baby girl, Now be good, keep your grades up and before you go I've brought something for you, I've been saving it, i was gonna give it to you when you turned 18 but i think now is the perfect time for it