Status: up and at'em

The Step Sister

chapter 2

Then drive was long as was the silence that filled the car. I looked out the window and watched as the tress and cars flew by, blending in with one another.
“So Emily, would you like to go shopping? Get your haircut? Your new brother won’t be home for a while, so why don’t we take this time to have some fun. You know what they say, out with the old and in with the new!”Mrs. Bieber, I mean my mom told me.
That word was still foreign to my tongue. It was hard to call someone mom, when I haven’t had to do so for so long. I snapped out of my daze and answered her questions.
“Sure if it’s no trouble to you” I replied and she flashed a smile my way.
We turned into a mall and got out of the car. As we walked through a few shops we got a few looked, I guess they all knew who Patty was. When we finished shopping we loaded the packages into the car and continued our drive back on the road. About an hour later we pulled up to mansion.
Patty looked and my face and started laughing. I looked down and blushed; of course they would have a huge house, her sons a fucking famous singer. A guy in uniform came out of the house and grabbed our stuff, carrying it inside. We all walked into the house then Patty looked around and yelled up the stairs.
“JUSTIN” her voice rang though out the house.
We heard a door slam open and moments later Justin Bieber was standing at the top of the stairs in nothing but his boxers, looking very annoyed. I gulped. His mom cocked her hip in the forever famous pissed of female pose and glared right back at them.
Me and Patty both looked up as a girl ran out of the house with a few articles of clothing on inside out, but I also caught the look she threw at me. Pure hatred. Justin groaned while Patty on the other hand sighed, I guessed this happened often.
“ Justin why must you do this, even more so on the day Emily arrives! She said. He just rolled his eyes and looked at me.
“This is my new sister?” he asked his eyes scanning me up and down, I rolled my eyes.
“Yes, this is Emily, Emily this is Justin. Now Justin can you please show her around the house while I get dinner ready.
“Sure” he replied and took me by my arm. He flashed me a smile and said “Welcome to the family Emily” But I saw the look in his eyes, and it did not look very welcoming at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soo sorry it took so long *hides behind rock*
But i have been so busy, i dont know how long to the next chapter BUT happy holidays and everyone check out my new profile! its for the holiday, so yeah and this chapter goes out to

Snowball4life

who got me off my ass to write this, thanks hun!

well see you guys later!
`EllA