Status: up and at'em

The Step Sister

Chapter Three

I gulped at the look in his eyes a shrank back slowly biting my bottom lip. Justin smirked even more before pulling me threw the house giving me a quick tour . Everything was so amazing and . .and it felt right. It felt like home. Something that I never had. It must have been a passing phase that I had seen in Justin's eyes, he was very nice threw out the tour and kept the conversation light. However he quickly changed my mind on him when we stopped by a door in the hall way.

Justin smiled at me," This is the best room in the house." I perked up when he opened the door then frowned. " Is this your roo-" I was cut off when his lips crashed into mine cutting my sentence and air supply off right away. I gasped and pushed back trying to get away scrambling away from him when he pushed me onto the bed , panic setting into my blood stream when I looked over his shoulder and saw the door shut. Justin held me down on the bed and licked up my neck ignoring my whimpers of fear. " You will take responsibility for chasing her out. Its your fault you know" He muttered into my ear. I froze up at the words. It was my fault. Everything was my fault. as normal. He took advantage at my state of mind and continued his assault sliding his hand up my shirt. I laid there tears flowing down my face.

Justin sat back and frowned before rolling his eyes. "It's not fun if your just going to lay there." He walked out leaving me on the bed trembling. I sat up when I was sure he was gone and trailed my way back to the bathroom he had pointed out before . Turning the water on cold I splashed the water onto my face and fixed my hair and clothes up before slowly heading back down to the first floor.

Now I wasn't sure it this was a blessing or a curse . .. .