Status: Completed!

Will My Love Grow?

And Baby Makes Three

The honeymoon in Hawaii was something Isabel would never forget. Instead of staying at a hotel, they stayed at a compound in Hana where his parents owned a house there and when George died, Dhani and Olivia inherited the house. It was beautiful, calm, quiet and airy...just like Isabel dreamt of. Once they finished unpacking, they relaxed on the bed. As Dhani drifted off to sleep, she looked at her planner by her dresser to keep track of her period. "Oh, my god..." she whispered to herself. "I'm late. Could I be...pregnant?" She had mixed emotions. How would the fans feel if she was pregnant with his child? They loved her at the preshows saying how sweet and kind she was. They gained her love and respect. She grabbed the post it from her dresser and left it on her alarm clock:

"Gotta buy feminine products. I love you!"

She drove to Rite Aid and bought her products along with a gossip magazine and a pregnancy test. Once she returned, Dhani was getting dressed. "Hey, baby. We're going to the Snug Harbor. I should have taken you there sooner but I hope you'll like it. Are....you okay? You look worried." She nodded. "I am, hun. What will your fans think of me when I'm a mom?" Dhani gave her a confused look. "Um. Baby, what are you saying? Are you pregnant?" She told him she wasn't sure and that's why she bought the test. She opened the box and followed the rules. They had to wait for the results. They had to wait fifteen minutes for either one line (not pregnant) or two lines (pregnant). Isabel was nervous and bit her nails. Dhani began daydreaming of his wife being pregnant. The minutes flew by quickly. "Hold my hand..." Isabel whispered as they headed to the bathroom.

They took a deep breath, opened the door and closed their eyes. "1...2...3" they said together and opened their eyes after "3". The test showed TWO LINES! She squeezed his hand tightly as she gasped and exclaimed, "Dhani, I'm pregnant! Oh my god! Right after she said that, he gave her the biggest hug she's ever gotten. "We have to tell our moms after the Snug Harbor. Oh baby! This is such an amazing day!"

After their breakfast, which was nice and relaxing, they told their moms. Olivia was in tears and Martha, Isabel's mom, screamed in surprise. They couldn't wait to become grandmas. Then they told their closest friends. This was an unforgettable day.

**Nine Months Later**
The baby was due finally! "Call me. I hope I don't take too long in the studio." he said excitedly. As she kissed him goodbye, the baby kicked. "Ow!" she yelped. "Aw, baby. I love you too. Can't wait to meet you at last." Dhani giggled as he kissed his wife's tummy. They didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl so they decided to wait for the baby's birth. When fans flooded Thenewno2's Facebook's page, they wanted the baby to be a boy so the baby would be a boy.

As Isabel did light housework, her water broke. "Oh god. Okay. Time to call your daddy." As the phone rang, she was growing impatient. Finally, he answered. "Dhani, it's time," she said as she held on to her stomach. "Ow! Um. Hurry up!" He was so excited that she heard him yell "I'm gonna be a dad! I'm on my way, babies!" As she waited, the baby didn't want to. "Honey," she told the baby, "Your daddy is almost here. He and I can't wait to meet you. We don't know of you're gonna be a boy or girl. This is--ow! Okay. Okay. You wanna come out. Let's wait for--oh god, baby! You're definitely ready!" Finally, Dhani arrived, got the overnight back and headed to the hospital. More than an hour later, Isabel was prepped to give birth. She asked for an epidural but it was too late. She was already dilated. Dhani offered his hand so Isabel could squeeze it. If she squeezed too tight, she quickly apologized. "I'm fine, darling. Now, push, honey."

She pushed and pushed but the baby wouldn't come out. "Push harder, baby girl. Like you're taking a massive poo," the nurse instructed. Isabel tried not to yell but eventually did. The pushing hard helped. "Oh, my god, baby, I see the head peeking," Dhani reported.

During her 12th hour of pregnancy, she was worried she would have a c-section. "Doc, why won't my baby come out?" she panicked. "It's normal. You don't need a c-section. It's too risky." Dr. Jacobson said. Finally, it was time to push after eating some crushed ice. She pushed with all her might as Dhani reported. "Almost there. I see black hair. I see left arm. Push, honey. You're doing great!" Fifteen minutes later, Isabel and Dhani heard the baby crying. "Happy birthday!" Dr. Jacobson said excitedly. He showed her the baby to the new parents to see if it was a boy or girl. Isabel gasped as Dhani squeezed her hand. Isabel had just given birth to a boy! "Dhani, we have a son!" she said tearfully. "I know, honey. Our son is beautiful."

An hour later, mother and son got cleaned up and started breast feeding her son. The baby was beautiful. He inherited his mom's nose and eyes and his dad's smile and hair. Isabel and Dhani threw names around for the baby. They settled on Stephen William. Stephen was a third grade crush Isabel had growing up and William was a boy Dhani knew. Dhani texted everyone they knew about the baby being born and he was so happy he was a dad. Isabel kissed him and said "I can't believe you and I are parents. I can't wait until he grows up."

Dhani couldn't wait either.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE!

A sequel might be written ;)