Six Feet Above Me

Saturday

~6:20 am~ Anne

The weekend is here as I watched the sunrise in my bed; squinting my eyes while it brightens its light upon my hotel room. The sunrise had given the suite a golden touch, which made my eyelids pop up.

I waited in bed for a few more minutes until the "magic" was gone, and I soon got up with a feline stretch and a small yawn. I slowly walked up to the bathroom as I thought of buying some wild American clothing. They should be simple, yet sweet, and not too reveling; showing my arms is good enough. Showing both arms and legs would give the opposite and same sexes the wrong idea.

Looking at my plain self on the mirror, I became determined of the new day of the Brave New World ahead of me.

~6:35 am~ Liam

It's pretty good for once that my twin brothers' bashing at 5:45 in the morning has some benefits, and one of them is waking me up. Though Saturday is considered the worst day to even wake up early and properly.

SpongeBob was on, yet I left home to watch the sunrise pop up from its hiding place at my backyard. Then, rolled around the neighborhood, and hadn't noticed a small smile appeared at a window of someone's home.

~9:05 am~ Anne

A store filled with books had came to view as I looked at it up and down with Father and Mother. The store had a bright red sign saying, "Waldenbooks", up top, and books that had the most colorful covers that I had ever seen. The colors intrigued me that I had went inside.

Pondering through the shelves, I noticed some names that I never knew. Shakespeare? Meyer? Rowling? Huxley? Who, or what, are they? Are there any names that I have known before? I guess not.

I sighed before I looked up to see a familiar long red hair. Liam.

My eyes popped sightly as I stared at the paralyzed boy as he talked to a cashier. Not until now, I've noticed his interesting beauty of him; tint red lips slightly parted as he spoke, his light green eyes filled with enthusiasm, and his big and firm hands that can cover my cheeks.

My cheeks had suddenly turned red. What a sinful thing to think about; I shouldn't look at him longingly like that. It's better if I had forget about these desired feelings, plus I don't even know him except he's in my Literature class.

Soon I'd realized that I left Father and Mother by accident. I'm truly lost, like a helpless child. Tartar sauce, I thought of the phrase from SpongeBob this morning. Then suddenly, a prayer to my answers rolled to me as Liam asked with a small smile and concern in his eyes, "Are you okay, Anne? You don't look so good."

I nodded slowly. Why Lord? Why a young man I've soon grown to desire, and maybe love, has to come to my aid?
♠ ♠ ♠
That's all for now.