Status: Active

You Left The Worst With Me

Chapter 3

“WAKE UP AUBREY!! TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!!” I heard someone yell at me, then I felt my body pressed down by her.

“What the fuck?!” I rubbed my eyes as I looked toward the person who rests on me who turned out to be Cassadee.

“Oh my God Cassadee, seriously you almost gave a heart attack!”

Cassadee chuckled, “I'm sorry Brey, initially I was just shaking your body but you didn't wake up, so I decided to surprise you.”

“Hmmm. By the way, how did you get in here?”

“Your mom let me in.” She smirked to me.

“Yeah whatever.” I mumbled.

“Cassadee?”

“What?”

“Can you move from my back? I wanna take a bath and I can't move from my bed if you still here.”

“Oh, sorry I forgot,” laughed Cassadee while she moved away from my back.

I lazily took the green t-shirt and a pair of jeans from my closet and walked to my bathroom. Then I took a quick shower, slid on my clothes, and brushed my teeth. After that I put on a little touch of mascara and some lip-gloss.

After I dress up, I got out of the bathroom and I saw Cassadee was lying in my bed while playing with her cell phone. I ran toward Cassadee and snatch the cell phone from her.

“Oww. Who's Evan?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing, he's just one of my friends back in Los Angeles.”

“Friends, huh?” I teased her.

“Let's go downstairs, Brey!” She ignored my question. I just shook my head and grabbed my bag before we're going to downstairs.

“Good morning, darling,” my mom greeted to me. “Well Cassadee, thanks for waking up Aubrey and willing to go to school with her.”

“It's okay Mrs. Williams,” replied Cassadee. My mom smiled to her.

“Umm mom, can I have breakfast while I'm on my way to school?” I'm afraid we'll be late if I have breakfast here,” I said.

“Well it's okay, Brey. Wait, I'll prepare those sandwiches for you to eat while on the way school.” Then my mom picked up a lunchbox and put those sandwiches inside it. “Here it is darling.” She give me the lunchbox and I take them and put it inside my bag.

Then Cassadee and me walked to Cassadee's car. I opened the window and waved my hand as I yelled “Goodbye mom!” to her. After that I grabbed my luncbox from my bag and eat my sandwiches. Suddenly, Cassadee's cell phone rang. She immediately took her phone from her jeans pocket.

“What's up dude, I'm on my way to your house.” Cassadee paused a moment. “What? You guys didn't go to school today? Why? ...umm okay, bye.” Then Cassadee put back her phone in her jeans pocket.

“Who was that?” I asked to her.

“From my friends, they didn't go to school today because they're tired after the band practice yesterday.”

“Oh wow, your friends have a band?” she nodded, then she turned on the stereo and All The Small Things by Blink 182 was played on the radio and we were both humming to the song.

“HOLY SHIT!” I yelled, caused Cassadee braked the car suddenly.

“My god, Brey! You want us to die because of car accident or what?!” she asked as she stroked her chest shocked because of my screams.Cassadee paused a while as she frowned when hearing into the radio.

“Oh my God! I just remembered that Blink 182 has a concert tonight!”

“Oh gosh, I wanna watch them so bad, but the tickets are sold out.” I said sadly.

“My God, Brey! I just remembered that I have two tickets. At first I want to watch them with my brother, but he accidentally canceled it couple days ago because he has a camp program in his school.” She said as she parks the car, then she continued what she said before,

“Wanna watch them with me?” She chuckled when she saw my jaws drop because of hearing her offer.

“Seriously?” She nodded.

“Awwww I love you so much, Cass!” Then I hug her tightly.

“Brey... can't... breathe...” She said as she seeking for air.

“Ups sorry, to excited.” I laughed as I release my hug from her. After that both of us got out from the car and entered the school.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


“Well, enjoy your days in Dulaney High, Ms. Williams,” smiled Mr. Patrick McCusker, principal of Dulaney High, as he gave me my timetables and locker keys. I smiled back to him and I moved from my seat and walked out into the main school.

“Hey Cassadee, we have English, History, and lunch together, but my first class is Physics.” I said as I read my timetable. Suddenly the bell rang, indicating that classes will start soon.

“Okay, see you at English class, Brey.”

Cassadee walked to her class and waved to me. I waved back to her then I entered my physics class. I sit on the empty chair. Some of the student stared at me. I just put on a small smile at my lips.

A few minutes later, the teacher entered the classroom. Then she began to call the students one by one.

“Aubrey Williams?!” I raised my hand so she can see my presence.

“Welcome to Dulaney, by the way.” she smiled to me, I just nodded.

The class went fast. Soon, the bell rings, I got out from the class and go to my locker. I saw Cassadee walking toward me.

“Let's go to English class!” said Cassadee.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“See you at night Cass!” I said as I unbuckled the seatbelt.

“Don't forget to wear something nice.” Cassadee joked.

“You don't have to say that, I always wearing nice clothes.” She laughed. Then I get out from her car, entering my house.

“I'm home!” I yelled as I searched around the house to find my mom. “Mom, where are you?”

“In the kitchen darling!” She replied.

I threw my bag onto the couch and walked to the kitchen. I saw my mom is cutting meat.

“Hey mom, can I ask you something?”

“What is it darling?” She asked while she washed her hands.

“Can I go to Blink 182 concert this night? Please mom I wanna watch them, you know how much I love this band.” I stared at her with my puppy eyes.

“Who are you going with?”

“Cassadee, at first she wants to go with her brother, but he can't because he has sudden affair,” I replied.

“Well... Okay I let you, but don't come home too late, I don't want your dad getting mad at me for letting you come home late.”

“Really mom? Aww I love you so much, I'm proud being your daughter.” I hugged her tightly and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. She laughed at my action.

I immediately went to my room to change my clothes.

“Brey, Cassadee's here!” I heard my mom yelled from downstairs. I quickly took my phone and wallet, and also my digital camera. I wanna bring my Canon 7D, but too bad we can't bring DSLR to concerts. Then I go downstairs with half running.

“Wow, you look good.” Cassadee smirked when she saw me. I'm wearing black tanktop and jacket jeans which I tied on the ends, shorts, and black sneakers.

“Thanks, you too.” I replied her with a smirk. She's wearing black tight jeans with leopard tanktop.

“Okay, I think we should go. You don't want us to be late, do you?” I nodded at her. Then I walked to the living room, mom and dad is watching TV.

“Mom, dad, I gotta go,” I said.

“Okay darling, have a great night.” said dad. I laughed softly and walked to the door where Cassadee's waiting dor me. Then we walked to the car, and I sat beside Cassadee.

“Well, time to having fun baybah!” I yelled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


As we arrived there, Cassadee pull in the driveway. And we walked to the venue.

"Here's your ticket, Brey," said Cassadee, she gave the ticket to me. I smiled to her and accept the ticket. Then we line up to enter the venue.

"Your ticket?" Asked a guard when our turn came.

"Here." I handed over my ticket to him. He checked it and nodded.

"Okay, you can come in."

Both of us entered the venue. We stood in the five row in the middle, a good position to watch concert. Then, Tom DeLonge entered the stage, followed by Mark Hoppus, and Travis Barker that immediately sitting in front of his drum. I screamed so loud, as Cassadee do it too. And they started to play First Date.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


"Wow, they're amazing!" Cassadee said with excited tone in her voice.

"Very amazing," I corrected as I took a sip of water. She laughed and nodded as her agreement.

"Cassadee!" I heard a guy yelled Cassade's name. I turn around to see where that sound came. I saw a lanky boy waved to us. Cassadee waved back to him.

"Hey Jack, come here!" Cassadee yelled back to him. He walked to us with two guys followed him.

"Wow, I thought you didn't go today because your brother cancelled to come here," said Jack. "I still remembered you won't come with us because you don't want we ruined your moments when you're being a freaky fan girl."

Cassadee glared at him, causing me and Jack's friends chuckled.

"So, you bring a friend, Cass? Who's this pretty girl?" asked another guy. I blushed when he said that I’m pretty.

"Oh, yes Mr. Dawson. Her name is Aubrey Williams." Cassadee replied. That guy stared at me for a while, then he grinned.

"Hey, my name is Rian Dawson." Rian introduce himself.

"Rian The-Piano-Tooth Dawson is the name," joked that guy named Jack.

"Shut up, jackass! You envy my teeth!" Rian slapped Jack cheeks slowly. Jack screamed, faking a pain.

"And you love my ass, do you?" He joked, made us laughed. "I'm Jack Barakat, nice to meet you." He held out his hand to shake hands, then I shook hands with him.

"I'm Aubrey Williams." I said.

"I know!" I giggled hearing his answer.

Then I stared at a guy who stands behind Jack. That guy stared me back. He has coffee-colored hair. He immediately looked away from me when he realized I was looking at him. Then he walked over me, passing Rian and Jack who's joking around with Cassadee.

"H-hi." He greeted me, then he held out his hand to me. "I'm Alex Gaskarth. Just call me Alex."

I smiled to him. "Aubrey Williams," I replied as I shook his hand.

"Sorry if I scared you with my staring. I just...oh damn, you're so pretty." I blushed so hard, but thanks God, it's already night, so he can't see blushed on my cheeks.

"Umm, thanks," I smiled to him. Then he smiled back to me. Oh God, why my heart beats so fast when I see he smiled to me?

"Where's Zack and Matt? I haven't seen them today," Cassadee asked to the guys.

"Matt had to drive his parents to the airport. Zack, um, I don't know. Maybe he's tired because work out," Alex joked.

"I think its time to go home. You don't want to be late tomorrow, do you?" Rian asked. All of us agreed.

"Anyway, Aubrey is the new student in our school," Cassadee said when we walked to the carpark to go home.

"Seriously, Brey? Wow, we got a new friend guys!" Jack said excitedly, he hugged me tightly. I giggled in his arms.

"So, see you tomorrow guys! Once more time, nice to meet you, Brey!" Rian said after I released my hug from Jack.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Piano-Teeth." I joked to him. His frowned makes me laughed softly.

"Satisfied, Jack?! You made our new friend calling me Mr. Piano-Fuckin-Teeth!" Rian mad at Jack, but we all know that it's only a joke.

"Don't blame me! Blame Aubrey for copying my words," Jack said as stuck out his tongue. We're all laughing.

"Well guys, see you tomorrow at school."

Then Cassadee and me go to her car. When Cassadee started the car, suddenly the engine won't start. She kept trying to start the car, but it won't.

"Fuck!" Cassadee yelled as she bumped her head on the dashboard.

"What happened, Cass?" I asked her.

"My car broke down," Cassadee replied with the angry tone as she rubbing her back neck.

"Maybe we should call the guys to drive us home." I suggested. She paused a while, and she nodded.

"Wait, I'll call Alex." She grabbed her cellphone from her bag and press the number to call Alex.

"Hey Lex, can you drive us to home? My car broke down, and I don't have spare tires... Okay, we'll wait for you here."

Then she hung up. After that she began to call who I knew it was tow car. We got out from the car to wait Alex.

After we wait a while, Alex's car finally came. Cassadee entered passenger seats behind. Jack and Rian already there, so I have to sit in shotgun. We talked about random jokes. Not long after that, we arrived at a light-brown house, which turns out Jack's house. Then we dropped Rian to his house. And the last destination is my house and Cassadee's.

"Oh my God! My mom will be so angry if she knew I came home late, because I didn't ask her permission to watch concert. Bye guys, see you tomorrow!" Cassadee said as she got out from Alex's car so fast. Me and Alex laughed softly when we saw Cassadee bumped her head while she's trying to opened her door house. After Cassadee get out from the car, there was an awkward silence in the car.

"Well, I think I should go now. See you tomorrow," I smiled to him. When I was opening the car door, suddenly he grasped my wrist.

"Wait.." I frowned at him. He kissed my cheek longer than appropriate. I was shocked and blushed, my heart beats so fast. I stared at him, he's blushing too. "Umm, sorry." He mumbled.

I smiled to him. "Okay, see you tomorrow. Night Alex."

"Night Aubrey, have a nice dream." As soon as I got out from his car, I waved my hand to him. I entered my house and meet my mom who is drinking a cup of tea.

"Are you having a great day?" She asked while I took off my shoes.

"Yeah, I meet Cassadee's friends there. They're nice to me."

"Wow that's good!" I laughed softly as I took a sip of water.

Then I go upstairs and entered my room. I opened my closet and changed my clothes into pajamas. After that, I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brushed my teeth. Later, I go to my bed and put on my blanket. His last words before I got from his car still repeating in my thoughts.

Night Aubrey, have a nice dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
And finally Alex came to this story. I don't know why but I love to write this chapter :)