Skyless

The Burn.x

I exhaled heavily. "Thank you, Lord." I put my hand on my forehead, rubbing it. How many more times would I have to go through this?

"Hey Harvey." I looked up to find Michelle. I stood up, pulling her into my chest. I put my head on her shoulder, pressing my lips to her neck.

"Michelle, thank God you're here. I know you're friends with her and all, but she was awful."

"Who?" She moved her shoulder so she could look at me.

Stupid girl. "Melanie." I pressed my forehead to hers.

"Oh, right!"

I nodded. "Ever since I kissed you, nobody else is better."

She giggled. God, make her shut the fuck up!

I kissed her. Don't throw up. Don't throw up. Don't throw up.

I heard her laugh, sticking her tongue in my mouth. I grabbed her fake ass, pulling her closer to me.

"Mmm." I bit her lip, just for fun.

She started going faster, moving her strawberry-glossed lips, all over mine. She pulled away, leaving my lips covered in her disgusting spit. I looked away so she wouldn't see and wiped my lips, leaving a smear of lipstick and spit on my hand. I gagged, but held it back.

Looking back at her I realized how desperate I must be to get Lacie out of my mind. But the funny thing is, the more I do things with random chicks, the more I think about her.

I really screwed up.

I lost the best thing that happened to me.

I let go of Michelle, just at the right time.

"Michelle? Harvey?" Melanie walked over. But I knew she hadn't seen us, Michelle on the other hand was freaking out.

"Hey baby." I kissed Melanie's cheek. "Michelle was wondering what we did, so I was telling her how great of a kisser you are."

Michelle was trying not to laugh.

"Oh," She smiled. "Well me and Michelle have to go."

"So soon?" I added a bit of sadness in my voice. The sadness was real, so I'm not all fake, but who it was for, is a totally different story.

She nodded. "Sorry, babe. I promise we'll hang out soon."

"I'll call you." Haha, not really. Stupid shit.

"Great." She smiled, took a hold of Michelle, and turned toward the door. Michelle faced me as she was getting pulled by the wrist.

I put my finger to my lip, and smiled. She smiled back, I think she giggled too.

I turned away, into some other room, away from the people I didn't wanna be around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I needed to make the previous chapter so for those who subscribed to me, sorry for the repeat! I also made some mistakes, (such as forgetting to change the names) and I felt the need to fix them.

I lost an extreme amount of subbers while I had disappeared from Mibba for three months. I hope I can get them back. :/ To be honest I'm not liking where this story is going. Hopefully, I'll end it soon. :) ~