Status: In Progress(:

16 Things You Should Never Do

Four: Never Underestimate Her.

Justin lay in bed for about 15 minutes with no reply from Carmandy. Finally he just couldn’t take it anymore.

As quietly as he could he got up from his bed and grabbed one of his light hoodies to wear over his grey t-shirt. He had basketball shorts on and he slipped on a pair of his purple shoes and made his way out of his room leaving his sleeping friends behind.

He stayed quiet, knowing that if he got caught he’d be grounded.

He made his way over to the front door and opened it, without it making a peep, and he walked out into the night air and shut the door behind him ever so slowly. He turned off his driveway and began to walk down the sidewalk to Carmandy’s house. He wondered how bad this had gotten. Had he really let things slip through his fingers like this? He was hanging by a thread here.

He checked his phone again to see if she had texted him again but there was nothing.

Halfway there and ready to see her again he cut through the back yards and soon was in her backyard below her bedroom window.

She had a balcony and huge sliding glass doors to lead out to it. Her room was dark.

Justin climbed the tree that was right next to her balcony. He had done this so many times before.

The curtains were closed but he could tell her room had no lights on in it.

He lightly tapped on the door with his knuckle and waited. There was no reply quickly so he tapped again; then he saw the lights turn on behind the curtains.

She slowly separated the curtains and the two just looked at each other. Justin had nothing but a pleading look on his face, and Carmandy was mad.

“Please open up,” he spoke.

Carmandy shook her head and closed the curtain.

“Carmandy please!” he begged knocking on the door again.

After awhile she opened the door and stepped outside in her Eeyore pajamas and a hoodie.

“What do you want?” she spat keeping her arms crossed.

“I came to beg for forgiveness,” he said quietly.

“Well, I’m sorry that will do you no good,” she said plainly.

“Please?!” he asked, “Please, please, please, please?” he begged.

“Justin,” she said while he continued.

“Please, please, please, please, pleeeaassee?”

“Justin.”

“Please Carmandy! Please, please, please, plea-,” but he was cut off.

“JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! WOULD YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO ME?!” she yelled.

His eyes went wide and he stepped back ready to listen to what she had to say.

She sighed and closed her eyes as tears began to threaten to pour out, she turned and went over and leaned against the railing, “Justin, I don’t know if I can take this anymore.”

He stared at her back for a moment trying to comprehend what she was saying, “What do you mean?”

She choked out her words now, “Ever since you’ve started your music career I’ve slowly been slipping from your mind. Don’t get me wrong I couldn’t be happier for you. But,” she paused and closed her eyes squeezing more tears from her eyes, “I’m tired of being forgotten about, I’m sick of feeling like I’m not enough for you anymore, and most of all, it’s killing me that you’re changing and I can’t keep up.”

He watched her as her breathing became ragged and choppy.

She turned and brushed past him saying, “I just can’t do it anymore,” she walked back towards the door but before she could close the door he said, “But I could never forget about you!”

She looked up at him and simply said, “Never say never.”

She turned and went inside and slide the door closed, she looked back up at him one last time and he looked back. She closed her eyes and tears poured down her face as she looked away and closed the curtains.

Justin was frozen. That hurt how she used his own words against him.

How could this have happened?

Justin didn’t know what to do. So he simply climbed back down the tree and walked home.

Maybe this was just a nightmare. Yeah that’s it. He actually fell asleep and now he was having a nightmare.

He walked home in a daze still not believing what happened. When he approached the front door he opened it quietly and snuck back in his room taking off his shoes and jacket and crawling into bed once more.

It wasn’t until he lay in bed for another half hour wide awake, listening to his friend’s snore, that he realized; it was real. It happened. Carmandy told him goodbye for good.

That’s when a tear ran down his cheek without him realizing it and he never did fall asleep.

---

After Carmandy shut the door and looked up at that face one last time, she shut the curtains and ran and jumped on her bed.

She sobbed. Sobbing was different than just crying. Sobbing was using your whole body and soul to let out all the depression you held inside. But, for Carmandy, it solved nothing. It exhausted her, made her tired, but her mind wouldn’t let her sleep. It kept bringing him back up which made her sob even more.

Soon though she had to stop not because she chose to but because her body was slowly drifting into unconsciousness.

“If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses,” she sang to herself.

That was the song she always listened to when she was sad because it made her cry; and crying made her feel better.

She had already listened to it about 5 times that night. But crying, officially, no longer made her feel any better.

---

The morning sun rose and fell and days past just as anything normal would have it. But things were no longer normal for Justin and Carmandy. The world could stop turning and it wouldn’t make a difference to either of them.

Carmandy cried herself to sleep every night, Justin never acted as cheerful as he used to be. Of course he didn’t let his fans know though; the only people who had to deal with his depression where his friends and family.

Carmandy simply tried to erase him from his mind for the first couple of days but that wouldn’t happen. Every little thing reminded her of him. And so every night before she fell asleep and her mind wandered in memories and thoughts; she would think of his face and his big brown eyes and his lips on hers and she’d cry. Whenever she heard the song Last Kiss by Taylor Swift she’d would do like the song said, and get out that old hoodie that was light blue that belonged to Justin and she would sit on the floor wearing it and looking up and around at her room. Everything was unfamiliar.

And every night before Justin went to bed his mind would wander and he’d think of how he was missing something and he’d always come back to the memories of her. Sometimes he’d even crack a smile as he lay there by himself in a bed that wasn’t his.

So as Thanksgiving came and went they both faked their ways through meeting new people and acting happy.

Soon then it was Christmas. By now Carmandy couldn’t cry herself to sleep anymore. She had been reduced to not even being able to cry any longer. The tears would no longer come because she was out of tears to cry.

For Christmas, Justin was going back up to Canada for a day to see his family then he was going on a cruise. He was now secretly dating Selena Gomez. She really liked him and he… well, I guess you could say he really liked her too.

Carmandy was simply visiting family for Christmas. Not a single person was even going to come close to getting anything close to love from her. Not for any guys at least. She was always going to love her family.

Christmas and New Years were going to be kinda harsh for both Carmandy and Justin. It would bring up a lot of memories for both of them.

Soon Christmas was over, the presents were unwrapped, Carmandy went back home, and Justin headed off to his cruise. Little did they know an event would rip Carmandy in half (again) and put Justin and Selena’s secret out to the public.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was kinda short...
This one is really harsh.
Lolz.
Well..
COMMENT AND SUBB!!!
xD Love you all!
P.S. The next one will be very interesting.
Credits:
If I Die Young by Sam Tsui
Last Kiss by Taylor Swift
(Videos are not mine!!!)