Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Meet your Lover and Maker

Merloette's oh my ***! lafayette

I smelled it again once we got inside. i walked in first by myself . i knew that much that godric stopped them just to make small talk and to make sure they watch me.i was greeted by a red hair vampire.

"hello ,welcome to Merlotte's i will be your waitress for this fine evening."

"hello.um table for one please."

"right this way please."

i followed her to my table and sat down .i looked around and smell wet dogs it was really bothering me.Looked up to see the red -head.

"what would you like this evening?"

"i'll have 2 beers ,4shots of whiskey,7 shots of tequila,8 shots of vodka , and some fry's ."

"ok i will start on the drinks now and your fry's will be done in 5 minutes."

"thank you jessica."i smiled

"how did you know my name?"

"umm ..your name tag ."i pointed at the little tag that was on her skirt.

"oh right." she smiled and walked around awkward..

i waited patiently from my order in about 7 mins i had my drinks and fry's.a couple of people watched me down the drinks.i shouted when i was down with all of them. they all cheered and whistled at me.i had asked for another round of my shots.this time a dude give it to me.he smell like a mutt. i down them again and he watched and clapped.

"i have never seen a woman down some much liquor without pausing or throwing up by now."

"hey jess another round and yes i know you haven't ."

"confident much?"

"very."

jessica came back with my round and i downed them again.i ran to the bar and turned up the radio.i jumped straight up on the bar and was dancing around with whiskey and some rum.everyone was dancing and cheering. i heard a song my tokio hotel and was sing with it and i pulled jessica with me.we was dancing and she was smiling .i pulled her close and was doing the walletz.

"i know what you are jess."

"how?"

i pulled away and show her my smile and then showed her my tongue piercing .and just started to dance again

"how old are you?" she asked

"way older then bill ,eric,and the queen combine." i stated

"damn your older."

"thanks."

"no i didnt mean like that .. i mean like for a vampire real age your are older but your looks are more of now then then."

"i know what you mean and why most i go walking around like a cave-woman basically.,"

i heard the door open to see godric,pam and eric.i whistle for pam to come over and she walked over and i pulled her up.we dance up there until jessica got yelled at for not working. i jumped down and tugged on pam's arm and caught her .i put her down and walked toward the back where i saw the cook.

"damn hun loving the way you rock that dress."he said

"no way .look at what you wearing hun i'll sell my house to wear that."

"you like thank you very much i made it my damn self and i look sexie as fuck in it."

"oh hell yes you do . look at them damn hooker earring of yours . damn things look like they can caught me some dear."

"hhaha that's the way i like my earring big and shiny. by the way the name is Lafayette and dont wear it out."

"well lafayette .i'm the glamorous Constantia dont scream it to loud."

"oh miss constantia think she the shit."

"like i said i put my hands on your head while your knees on the floor..you know what we doing in here so dont coming knocking on the door. lmsao and oh yes I'm the ish ."

"thats has to be the most funny shit i have ever heard ..let me get back to this job before i lose it messing with you."

"I'll see you around mz.sexie."i said that and he laughed

i walked in the back to smell a dog i looked around and so a back door before i went out i seen a pack of squares and a lighter.i got there and lite one up and i look to my right to see a kid with black hair.i swear he was one of the source of the wet dog smell.he was shivering a little so i toke off my jacket and give it to him.

"you should really wear it..beside i feel like a girl when your handing me a jacket.'

"im ok and besides your the one that is cold..did you go in the water?"

"yeah how do you know that."

"you smell like a wet dog."

"how did you know about?"

"i'm a old vampire and i know all about the species on this planet like the back of my hand.
for a shape shifter you dont smell as bad as your brother.loud does he smell badly ..tommy you can relax"

"your a vampire that knows about me and my brother and most vampire cant pick up the hint of dog in our smell."

"tommy my name is constantia.i'm one of the first vampire ever alive.there fore my nose is way stronger then any vampire."

"ok i guess i trust you ."

"come on lets get inside kid ..before your big brother have a fit."

"you have a point."

i toss out the square and walked inside with tommy following behind me.we got stopped by sam.

"tommy get back to work and your not allowed to be back there."

"you should be more nice to him and ok i will stay away from back there."

i walked away an walked to the front and seen godric seating and talking to jessica and eric and pam disappear like always. he did also have a club to run.