Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Meet your Lover and Maker

naguhty boy

At first it took her by surprise, but soon she started to respond. godric begged for entrance to her mouth as he slid his tongue across her lips, and she was too eager to give it to him. Their tongues fought for dominance. This was not the first kiss that either of them imagined when they would dream about it, but it was what they got and they were making the best of it. godric pushed his body into hers as he continued to ravish her mouth. He could feel her breasts against his chest and he was rock hard in an instant.

He broke the kiss and continued down her neck, kissing, sucking and nibbling on whatever skin he could find. The noises coming from constantia only fueled him. She entwined her fingers in his hair and forced his face back up to hers. She attacked his mouth and their tongues engaged themselves in another heated battle for dominance. godric's hands left the her arms and began to wander all over her body. . His hands came up to knead the tender skin of her breasts, through her bra. A whimper escaped constantia and she broke the kiss when godric pinched her already hardening nipple.

He reached back and unclasped her bra and watched her remove and discard it .Godric got his first look at the one part of constantia he always dreamt about. He reached down and ran his tongue between the valley of her breasts and then leaned over and took her one nipple between his teeth and sucked it into his mouth. she gasped and arched into his mouth and grabbed the back of his head with both of her hands. godric paid equal attention to her other nipple before standing straight.

Constantia reached out and ran her hands over well defined chest and stomach. The war had done wonders to his body but at the cost of so much more. She leaned in and begain sucking on his neck and chest. She was soon stopped and pushed, almost forcefully, back against the bed . In his daydreams he would never have imagined their first time being this rough or animalistic but it was what it was. He hoped that this would not be the only time he would make love to her, but if it was, he was going to make the most of it.

He slid his hand in the waist of her knickers, teasing her with his expert fingers. He slipped one finger into her folds and found she was quite wet. He rubbed the small nub of nerves protected there and constantia threw her head back against the bed and looked up at the ceiling . godric withdrew his hand and worked on getting her out of knickers. He fell to his knees . After they were disguarded he looked up at her and saw that she was looking down at him.

he leaned in, never taking his eyes off hers, and ran his tongue through her folds. she gasped and lifted her leg onto his shoulder. . He deepened his tongue and took in as much of her as he could. He slid his tongue up and down, eliciting moans from her as she watched every lick. He flicked his tongue against her clit as fast as he could and felt as she bucked against his face, getting wetter by the second. After several mintues of this he stopped and stood again. He reached down and replaced his tongue with his fingers.

He pushed one finger in and she grabbed his head and pulled him in for a kiss. As their tongues battled and constantia tasted herself on godric, he pushed in another finger. she moaned into his mouth and began bucking her hips on his fingers. He felt her walls clench around him and he fastened his pace. When he sensed she was close, he removed his hand. she let out a frustrated moan and looked to him.

replaced his fingers with her own, determined to finish his job. He reached down and tore her hand away, and brought her fingers to his mouth and sucked them dry. she gasped and was surprised at how much that turned her on.

"I'm not done yet." he said .

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into another heated kiss as she reached between them and began to stroke him. When she made an attempt to get on her knees, he stopped her, slamming her into the bed. godric reached behind her and grabbed her ass and lifted her against the bed post. she wrapped her legs around his waist and readied herself.

In one motion He was buried inside her. she cried out . He frantically pumped into her. . He pushed his hands against the wall to give himself leverage and she clunge to his body, her fingernails clenched into his back. She met every move he gave her. Her hips met every crash of his. Both of them panted for breath never once tearing there gaze from the other. He began to feel her walls clench again and knew once she came it would be over for him. Her breathing picked up even more pace and she thew her head back, biting her bottom lip.

"Say it!" he grunted and gritted his teeth. He looked her in the eyes, and she saw something she had never seen before and in that moment, she knew he felt the same.

"I love you!" she screamed as she came hard against his cock. He pumped a few more times and came into her, filling her with his juice. He collapsed against her.

they can still feel that need and wantness going through them so ..

"round 2?"

"shall we."

like godric pov

She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. We kissed passionately. She kissed me very aggressively her tongue probing deeply into my mouth. She sucked on my tongue and nibbled playfully on my lips.while pressing her own breasts into my hands. she sat me up and kneeled before me. I took her head in my hands and grasp two handfuls of her hair. She moaned approvingly. she was really getting into my rough treatment. It was obvious that was just what she wanted me to do. She didn't resist me going deep into her throat with my cock. I guided her down on it slowly at first and she gagged a bit, but didn't put up the least bit of resistance. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes begging me to be more aggressive.

I steadily increased the pressure and pace I was using to fuck her mouth and pulling her down further with each stroke. I started keeping her down longer at the base of my cock.With each stroke, I could feel the tension building for what was going to be an amazing climax.she could tell that I was getting close, her moans encouraged me to maintain the pace.It felt like an electric current was shooting from my toes to the top of my head as I began to shoot my cum.she continuing to take my cock deeply to the back of her throat, sucking very hard. I could feel the thick cum continuing to shoot out for several more deep plunges into her willing mouth. She pulled back and took the shaft of my cock in her hand and milked the remaining sticky hot cum onto her lips and tongue. she let me lie on the bed and rest for a minute before she straddled me and guided herself down slowly onto my cock. Her wonderful tits jiggled as she bounced on top of my cock. She closed her eyes and rubbed her own nipples as she ground her pussy hard onto my cock and rocked it deeply inside her. I could feel it filling her up inside and I could tell she was building toward an orgasm. she moaned loudly as she came. She collapsed onto my chest and we kissed softly.

ok ok..i think no more sex scene