Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Meet your Lover and Maker

Oh My darling Russell...So much hostilaty

I was awoken by a large crash sound not that far from my house.

I got up and the minute i walked out I felt the cold wild blowing at me.

For a moment I started to believe that my blood got even colder if that was possible.

I begin to move towards the direction which I had heard the sound.

It came again and again so i started to speed up my pace.

I finally reached it just to find some vampires fighting what the fuck.

I seriously thought we was more intelligent but, i guess some of us aren't.

I watched closely to them fighting it was bill and i believe that was Eric.

i seen sookie in the corner being hold by someone.

i watched for a little time until i heard a very familiar voice.

"sookie its ok I'm just here to seek that Eric here does his job and that bill will never interrupt us again."it was a deep southern accent mixed with a old English base.

"let me go! Eric i will never forgive you if you hurt bill... Russell your a monster."sookie shouted with hatred and worry for her lover.

" Eric take care of Mr.Compton for us while we attend this little meeting inside."again that southern accent came.

"yes, Mr.Edgington."Eric said as easily agreed to my child commandment.

They stepped inside and then Eric and bill stop fighting.Bill was about to attack again but Eric pushed him off.

" stop bill I'm only trying to win his trust so i can kill him."Eric whispered

"why would you put sookie in danger so you can get your revenge?" bill asked skeptical

"me and Russell has some unfinished business and the only why he was going to trust me if i got sookie involved."Eric responded.

"let's go before he hurt sookie."bill said it with some much care i almost lost balance.

they ran into the building i looked up hmm? is this that vampire club called Fangtasia . i walked in maybe 15 minutes minutes later.I walked in sat down just to see all of them talking.

"oh Mr.Edgington its been far to long ,since we last meet." i said in a very heavy British and southern accent.

"why hello my dear ..we seem to not know that you even walked through the door. So tell me what is your name?"he said very calmly.

"my name is no importance right now. what is important is what are you doing?"i said getting up.

"do not disrespect me ." Russell said while grabbing my neck.

i moved him and shoved him against the wall while he was at least 4 feet off the ground..

" do you are ever Russell Edgington the 3rd put your hands on me. it just might be the last thing you do."i said with authority but ended it with a innocent smile.