Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Meet your Lover and Maker

I guess we are cold hearted

"why hello what do i own this visit?"

"i wanted to see if it was true."

"true about what?"

"that you live here close to here."

"why are you here pam?"

"i told you to make sure it was true and eric is having a fit . him and godric are talking now about your actions. they also wanted to discuss if you was dangerous to the humans and others."

"well i guess i thank you."

" the pleurae is all mine doll." she winked.

i felt the warm air get hotter. i grabbed pam and picked her up and ran back to the club. i heard the faint cries cause of the sun burning her. i bust in the door and ran to the basement where eric and godric was talking.

" what did you do to her?" eric shouted grabbing her away from me.

" she saved me . i forgot about the time and she rushed me back here before we die."

"it was no problem . i guess i owned you favor and besides yo would have die and i believe eric would have went in to a depression and maybe worse."

"why did you say her?" godric ask me

" i just said it i was making sure that she dont die and that eric wont go off the halls crazy. do you know how it fells when you even hurt your own child? it feels like your dying inside. can you image how it will feel if she had die ?"

he grow silent and looked at me trying to read my face expression like i was a book..i couldn't understand the why godric learned about people just by a look but i was always the exception. it does drive him crazy in the inside not knowing how someone feel or their reaction. i only had one face my teeth was always showing . i barely smiled or smirked i stopped that when i give up godric.

"pam i think you should go rest ..well all you should go rest its day and i believe that last night was a lot to handle just go to sleep and heal. that way you can think more stable then being on the edge because of me."

"you never sleep do you? is that why silent always haunted you ?" godric asked well stated more.

"your right ..i dont sleep there is no need to and yes the silent may haunt me but remember except no forgiveness for your life will end by the tragedy we call death."

"again what is up with your riddles well the both of you ?" eric and pam said and they grunted and went to the darkness to sleep.

"I'll tear out my diamond eyes . i cant bear to see crimson spills on paper skin remember the nights you were worth it all forever more my secrets and hearts are yours."i said and bowed to godric and lean against the wall.

"when your alone remember someday will come suddenly and when it does im not going to be there." he stated

"

take this chance and remember you was never alone."

"yes i was you left me."

"i always watched you godric ... just cause you couldnt see me doesnt mean i wasnt watching and protecting you. sometimes i though you had notice why you didn't die by a group of vampires. you believe you could take on the queen and win ... i guess i make you sick so you tried to forget ...go to sleep godric now."

with that he was on the floor and relaxed.i waked out during the day and looked around what happens when nothing can kill you not even the sun..what do you do?

alesana-and they call this tragedy ...helped