Status: Can someone say active?

Broken, Beaten, and Bloody

Why Hello, My Lady.

Biting my lip and covering my hands has always been a nervous habit of mine. Usually when my dad would want to talk to me, I’d bite my lip and stuff my hands into my jeans pockets. When a teacher would call on me in class, I’d bite the inside of my lip and hide my hands under the desk. When I got involved in a show I was watching and something set me on edge, I’d chew on my lip and sit on my hands.

So me stuffing my hands into my hoodie’s pocket and practically gnawing on my bottom lip as I walked towards Fred didn’t surprise me. What did surprise me, however, was the fact that Fred openly asked if I wanted to hang out with him today. I can say in all honesty that a guy has never asked me to hang out with him before today. In all honesty, I was nervous. Hence the lip biting and the hand hiding.

Fred noticed me walking towards him as he talked to Lee and his brother, and gave me one of the goofy smiles of his. He excused himself and met me halfway, the smile still playing across his pink lips.

“Why hello, my lady.” He greeted me, holding out his arm for me to take. My head tilted to the side in amusement, as I curtsied slightly and took it. My hand was now exposed, much to my dismay, but I still would have much rather taken his arm like I had than hide it for my own comfortableness.

“Hello, good sir.” I replied, playing along, a smile on my own face. His smile broadened to where I could see his teeth, and laughed. I chuckled along with him.

“How are you doing today on this fine afternoon?” He asked, as he set a slow gait towards the grounds going out to Hagrids house.

“I am doing just fine, yourself?” I answered, looking up at him.

“I’m great, just great.” He said, not at all in his usual joking voice. He glanced down at me, the large goofy smile toned down to a small one.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating. I honestly have no excuse besides the fact you can't kill me unless you don't want the ending. =D